forum

[Archived] osu! opened in second monitor (annoying)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Paradyzfr
hey sisters

When i open osu, this open on my second monitor and got opened in the first monitor too but with freezed main menu idk why and in my osu!.saturn.cfg its on "Display : 1". i tried to windowed mode, slide him in my main monitor and fullscreen again but doesnt work. same for holding and press windows + shift + left/right arrow key for trying to move my osu window across screens.

The weirdest thing is i cant screenshot or record this because it doesnt appear when i trying these so..

solutions are appreciated xd

osu! version: Stable 20190410 (latest)
Narimaee
Try right clicking on the desktop and press display settings, press the identificate button and look if your second monitor is set as 1st. if so change your first monitor to the main monitor and it should work. if it doesn't try putting the osu! shortcut on your main monitor and open it from there instead of your second monitor.
EMREOYUN
Disable your 2nd screen, boot osu!, set to Windowed screen, enable 2nd screen, move osu! screen to monitor you want, make it fullscreen.
GlaZe
If you open osu from a shortcut located on your second monitor then the game will open on that one, just close the game and open it again with a shortcut on your main monitor.
kikoyu

GlaZe wrote:

If you open osu from a shortcut located on your second monitor then the game will open on that one, just close the game and open it again with a shortcut on your main monitor.

Nah, opens on both monitors no matter what for me
Albatros-lM
In the settings of your computer, there is a tab for managing displays. You can expose not duplicating screens, but expanding space. But also in order for the driver of your tablet to work correctly, you need to capture both displays in the working area. It helped me.
whydoiplaythis
Go to settings, disable fullscreen, turn the resolution down, drag the window to your main monitor.
after that, change the settings back. worked for me.
Corne2Plum3

whydoiplaythis wrote:

Go to settings, disable fullscreen, turn the resolution down, drag the window to your main monitor.
after that, change the settings back. worked for me.
No need to post on threads already tagged as resolved.