forum

[Favourite Request] New Year FRUTIPS - Lee Kwang Soo X Lo Fun (FOR LOVED)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iPhong
First of all, thank you guys for helped me to favourite my Franchouchou's Drive-in Tori mapset a few months ago. It reaches over 30 favourites and it's currently in Stamp Of Approval in Loved Submission right now. It gives me the motivation to continue making these types of beatmaps and hope you guys and girls can help me to favourite this Osu!beatmaps, too!

I decide to make a mapset of Lee Kwang Soo X Lo Fun's New Year FRUTIPS thanks for the inspiration from -N a n a k o-'s mapsets. However, -N a n a k o-'s mapsets of Lee Kwang Soo X Lo Fun's New Year FRUTIPS is unplayable and full of random placed object so I try to make a mapset out of that song to be play-able and hope everyone support my mapset as well as -N a n a k o-'s mapset as well.

Of course, both of our mapsets are unrankable because the drain time of the song is under 30 seconds and the song is meme-able so I just want to aim this mapset for LOVED so there's no need for me to extend the fade-out of the ending of the song anyway.

Hope you guys and girls can favourite these mapset (I'm currently on the Road To 30 favourites at the moment)

Link iPhong's New Year FRUTIPS - Lee Kwang Soo X Lo Fun mapset: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/957832#osu/2005295 (Road to 30 Favourites: 5/30)
Topic Starter
iPhong
I don't want to ask Guest Difficulties for this mapset because the map itself already has a lot of difficulties make by myself already and I don't want the mapset has a bunch of Guest Diff like HONESTY - GYZE (Loved Map) and Nevo (CV: Tange Sakura) - Jingle Bells. I also don't want to loop or extend the song at all because it's unrankable and I aim this mapset for Loved anyway. Hope you guys read this and understand. Sorry if anyone out there wants to Guest Diff my mapset and I'll not taking any Guest Diff for this mapset.
Shiomi-
Isn't Honesty but HONEST TEA!

Please give this man a lot of favorites, his maps are good quality and fun to play.
Topic Starter
iPhong

Avoidedoki wrote:

Isn't Honesty but HONEST TEA!

Please give this man a lot of favorites, his maps are good quality and fun to play.
Thanks for giving me a bump, hope many people can see this to favourite this mapset