forum

A Tired College Student Appears!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nbwithoutint
Hey all!

I'm Aster, and I just started playing osu! about 2 days ago. I'd love to be friends with you guys!

Little about myself, I'm nonbinary (they/them please) and I'm just finishing up my freshman year of college, working towards a bachelors degree in Computer Engineering. I'm not very competitive, and I'm playing osu! to work on my hand/eye coordination as well as reaction times.

If you want to be friends, feel free to add me! I also have an account in most popular social media outlets as well as discord if you'd like to talk there as well.

All the Best!
Aster
Hakou
Welcome!
Well I am a streamer with only 1-0 viewers.

Hope you get fun in this game !
Laxxer
Hello! Welcome to osu! and it's community.

How is computer enginnering? Do you find it difficult and are you enjoying it?
Topic Starter
nbwithoutint
Hey!

The classload hasn't been too tiring this semester for me! I actually took a gap year and was worried about coming into college, but it actually has been very nice for me. Being in college is actually very fun if you know how to balance school priorities and friends ^^
Laxxer
That's good! It's nice to know people who speak positively about college, most of the time I hear people talking about how tiring and exhausting it is and how it takes away time from their personal life. It sounds like you're doing a fairly good job of managing your life, though.
Evaluation
I disagree with the message of this post, and as such have changed it.
Topic Starter
nbwithoutint
not gonna fight with ya, but you can think what you want. We can be whatever we want in this world, and I choose not to associate with the binary construct of gender. Biological sex I agree with, gender I do not. ^^