forum

osu!direct [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
My1_old
I have heard that osu!droid users can, even without a registration get maps IN the game (like with osudirect), which is quite unfair for PC users.
The Problem is, WHY do PC users need to login to get the maps and a supporter for osudirect, and why it is not needed in osu!droid.
I suggest that it will pls be the same. either both systems login only+osu!direct just with sup OR login never needed, or you need a login but you can use osu!direct also with a normal account...
Azure_Kite
First of all, osu!droid and osu!PC use different servers to host the beatmaps. Second of all, osu!Droid and osu!PC are made by entirely different people. osu!direct has always been a paid "bonus", for supporting osu!PC. osu!droid is a little more lenient towards new/free players, maybe, but hey.
Jenny
Why bitch about stuff that is fine?

*feed
Kurokami
osu!Direct is only thing why ppl become supporters. If it is not a "bonus", the ppls are actually don't care about support.
Marcin
And as peppy said "It's about 20% of his payout " -- costs of providing servers, that's reason why there is supporter
Azure_Kite

Kurokami wrote:

osu!Direct is only thing why ppl become supporters. If it is not a "bonus", the ppls are actually don't care about support.

I certainly didn't donate just because of osu!Direct. I didn't even KNOW about direct until I donated.
Kurokami

Azure_Kite wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

I certainly didn't donate just because of osu!Direct. I didn't even KNOW about direct until I donated.
Honestly I just wanted to change my username. I didn't cared about osu!Direct. Good thing and blabla, but the maps are downloadables from the website too.

PS.: If I will have a chance I will be a supporter again just to donate peppy's hard work.