forum

Fav Quote from any game

posted
Total Posts
show more
kuwarudo
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Detective Tuesday
Everything Dudley has ever said in Third Strike.
[deleted user]
Step1: Name Aerith 'Bullseye' in FF7.

Step2: Play the game up until her death scene.

Step3:
Sephiroth - *falling-stabs Aerith
Cloud - "BULLSEYE!!!"
YellowerYoshi

Grandy wrote:

Step1: Name Aerith 'Bullseye' in FF7.

Step2: Play the game up until her death scene.

Step3:
Sephiroth - *falling-stabs Aerith
Cloud - "BULLSEYE!!!"
^ This is win.
awp
That is brilliant
jonathan_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Snow Arashi
Gonna have to be this one.

Imperishable Night

Marisa: "Okay, okay, I give up.

You're right.
The endless night, stealing the full moon,

Hiding the human village, and putting hats on stone statues, It's all Alice's fault. Now, bitch, get out of the way!"
adam2046
*ahem*
Jill
"JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPH!"

Barry:
"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!"

Classic
GolGate
Tylian_old
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" Dracula, Castlevania: SotN.

And, almost everything GLaDOS has said in portal.
YellowerYoshi
Neo@lex
G-Man: "...Well... Let's just say you're time has cccum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum cum ccc-"
*Windows error message displays*

-HL2 with a shit PC.
awp

Tylian wrote:

"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" Dracula, Castlevania: SotN.
A repost, but that's okay since it's the best quote from any game.
Slain087
"You could at least pretend to die!" - Lieselotte, Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
"I can't! The ESRB would go nuts!" - Klein, Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana
"You're already dead! And if you weren't, I'd kill you! Now back to Valhalla you go!" - Wylfred, Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume
"Secret treasure ... ? Are you talking about those charms with 'P' and 'point' written on them?" - Sanae, Touhou 11: Undefined Fantastic Object

This entire vid, Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia (hint: try listening to it without seeing the video)
Nachy
"Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?"

"What is the difference between a man and a parasite? A man builds, a parasite asks 'Where's my share?' A man creates, a parasite says 'What will the neighbors think?' A man invents, a parasite says 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God...'"

"On the surface, the Parasite expects the doctor to heal them for free, the farmer to feed them out of charity. How little they differ from the pervert who prowls the streets, looking for a victim he can ravish for his grotesque amusement."

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."

Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

"I'm no hero, never was, never will be, I'm just a soldier doing some wet works for the government"

Old Snake, Metal Gear Solid 4

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely."

Fallout 3/The Bible (King James)

All your base are belong to us

Zero Wing :U

and since I'm lazy, anything from Metal Gear Solid series, Ace Attorney series, Portal, Team Fortress 2 and any game with very deep stuff or comedic classic stuff :U
GolGate
Well yeah, now that I have a delicious and moist cake on my Portal, I should say this again...

GolGate wrote:

And yes, almost everything GLaDOS has said and sung in Portal.
awp
brb, turning on PSP for accuracy...

[quote="Prinny: CIRBTH Monsterpedia":4a2b3]CHEFBOT 9000 Notes: Guess what the scouter says about his power level. It's OVER NINE TH-okay, sorry, I just can't do it.

Chi Notes: Obsessed with long, thrusting...swords.

Kim Notes: Enjoys bathing. If I go into any more detail, it could really affect our rating...

Etna Notes: Vitals: You wanna die?

Hoshikage Notes: She claims to be the genius born every 1000 years, but her 1000 unfinished jigsaw puzzles suggest otherwise.

Zombie Notes: Zombies aren't usually known for their jumping ability. But then, Prinnies aren't usually known for not dying.

Archer Notes: It's her job to keep you from going where you want. She's like a living chastity belt.

Revive Point Notes: Just pound the skull to use it. If you REALLY need to. Pansy.eh that's all for now.
Ekaru
Xgor
''WE ROXOR U AND THEN ROFL, THEN U AM CRY'' - Hammer bros from Mario and Luigi:Partners in time
awp
A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can understand nothing. - Kingdom Hearts
Slain087
Remco32
Zatoichi
"I've been made king about 5 times myself."
- some chancellor guy of Romaly, Dragon Warrior 3

"I want to be a young girl again."
- old man guy of Dharma, Dragon Warrior 3
Xgor
rust45
'Who Stole my Cake? D:" Guess where that's from. I'll give you a hint, it has to do with this forum
kuwarudo
rust45
kuwarudo

rust45 wrote:

kuwarudo wrote:

rust45 wrote:

'Who Stole my Cake? D:" Guess where that's from. I'll give you a hint, it has to do with this forum
The editing screen in osu
D: I can't believe you got that so easily.

</sarcasm>
You asked

You got an answer

Also
qlum
“Stouter than an iron burrito
Studlier than a snow tire.
Faster than a galloping mule!
I am Wario-Man” wario ware touched

"you're winner" big rigs over the road racing
RemixRave
Senbon
"You were almost a Jill sandwich!" - Resident Evil

"We've managed to avoid drowning!" - Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

"That was quite a move. I'll admit you've got potential. If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious." - No More Heroes

"A-duhhh!" - Resident Evil 4

ANYTHING Susie says. - Killer7

"Oh, I get it. What you really mean is 'Can you please beat the shit out of me, Kanji?'" - Persona 4
Zortan
"It was my destiny to be here; in the box" naked snake from MGS3

"LIQUID!!!" old snake from MGS4...like 50 times
Senbon

Zortan wrote:

"It was my destiny to be here; in the box" naked snake from MGS3

"LIQUID!!!" old snake from MGS4...like 50 times

RRRRGHHH... LIQUIIIID!!!! :x :x

OTACONNNNNNNNN!! :x :x
awp
YOU should come inside the box.
tieff
@$&#^$*@# - Barrett from FF7.
Gens
"Don´t shoot the nuggets! 12 adds a baby!"

"The president has been kidnapped by ninjas." - Bad dudes

Also, not exactly a quote:

"Noooooo don't die, Ada, please, nooo!" - Resident Evil 2
awp
Time for more Disgaea

"When you make an assumption, you make an ass out of you, and mption."

"Who the hell is 'mption'?"
Akida
"That is why war is so tragic. To win is to make victims of your opponents, and give birth to hatred." Kratos Aurion. Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube.)
Pokebis
Check out this website, guys.
Doomsday
"When People ask about my position on illegal immigration i've got 2 words. Attack dogs. No walls, no permits, just dogs. Attack dogs. It's time people learned that this freedom doesn't come for free. Vote for me, if you wanna live." - President Ackerman, Command & Conquer Red Alert 3

its not actually from the game but its from one of the trailers, so i thought it would fit here.
show more