forum

main finger switching?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
specy_wot
how is it possible that in one night i switched my main finger from my index finger to my middle one??
i litterally can't do bursts or short streams anymore (already was bad before, now even this).
i always alternated since i was a 7digit so im used to not really having a main finger, but if i had to single tap i would use the index, now i cant neither alternate or single tap because the middle finger wants to dominate my index one...
Syluvaine
I know a solution if you just want to single tap with index, which would be basically tapping with the wrist instead of with the finger(this way your fingers are static and you just move the wrist), supporting with the middle for streams/burst and the kind. If you cant even do triples you might need to play some low bpm maps with alot of triples/bursts to get the touch of it

Now alternating requires coordination between the 2 fingers sooo you would need to control yourself I think. But who knows, Im shit alternating so cant really give advice on that
Topic Starter
specy_wot
i already did that thing with my index, and i got used to it. but today everything changed, and i cant single tap on that finger anymore and cant do bursts (3 or 5) that well, and i could do them before (up to 220+- bpm in triplets and 5). and i already alternate a lot, but cant now (???). the thing is that with my middle finger i got some pretty good scores today lol, like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWKc8lx5FIg&feature=youtu.be (all single tapped with the middle finger, last try i did i alternated and got 300 combo with 5 misses, now only a shitmiss and pretty decent acc)