forum

Will you be getting the new taiko game for the switch?

posted
Total Posts

Will you be getting the new game?

YES
45.45%
Maybe...
9.09%
Nope. Nada. Not Me.
45.45%
Total votes: 11
Topic Starter
CoOkEezI
I will be getting the new game, but what about you?
raredutchkiller
honestly the game isnt worth 60 euro or something. i'd say its worth around 25. playing osu!taiko and taiko are just basically the same. there's also a two player mode (local with splitscreen, i dont know if its online as well but u probably need a subscribtion for for it). its great when u have friends. its useless when u dont. another thing that osu!taiko doesnt have is a party mode. these are mini games which require timing. around 25/30 of these minigames i think. also dlc's cost 5 euro each and they contain 4 songs (with 4/5 difficulties). if youre really a diehard taiko/rythm game fan u should get it. otherwise i think u should wait for sale.

dont recommand it with this price tbh. why tf did i buy this.
Rikii
Too bad it costs a lot for us to enjoy all the map. I have tried the demo on both ps4 and switch, but its not really enjoyable. Especially the mode with motion control on switch, its fun only for 1 minute. So yeah, not getting it except it comes with the drum for the normal price.

The difference is you are getting different style of mapping from osu!taiko.

raredutchkiller wrote:

playing osu!taiko and taiko are just basically the same.

Idk where and when, but I have read on reddit that osu!taiko is the worst TnT port(no offense on taiko player) and a lot of people are agree with that opinion. But I personally enjoy taiko because it is fun!
KemZii
nah, I don't even have Nintendo Switch lol
futabas
i would consider buying it

if i had a nintendo switch in the first place lmao
thyme_old_1
yeah probably. i played it when i first got my wii. so probably will do the same now as i will be buying a switch quite soon.