forum

Question for those who used Membrane before

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Waffletrix
Yo whaddup um before you guys say Play more i just wanted to ask those players who used Membrane keyboards before then changed to Mechanical Keyboards so uh how do you guys adjust from the difference and feel , mostly gaining a solid finger control welp my old keyboard broke because it's kinda old and that's the A4 TECH KR-83 so i bought a new one which is the Rakk Ilis Mechanical Keyboard Gateron Yellows the feel is light the switch is linear so it's somewhat close to the reds.

i know play more is the best answer but do you suggest any tips after the typing test usually done after trying ??? huge thanks to those who can help! :D

but how do you guys got speed and stable fingers from it ? , is it because your hand got used to the keyboard ? or is it because of the consistency from playing 200+ bpm streams
lewski
You mentioned the answer thrice in your post. I reached my old level pretty quickly after switching keyboards because I got used to the new keyboard by playing more.
dung eater
O rings can help if there's room for them.
MrSparklepants
I've switched from membrane to mech-membrane to just normal mechanical, and the answer really is just playing more.