forum

On-hit notifications?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
wut101
Not sure this is the right section, but I've just started playing, and I had a question. My question is about the little notifications of your score for each hit (300/100/50/etc.) that pop up. Is there any way to disable them? Quite often, the next note is beneath the pop up and it gets a little frustrating to miss a note that I wasn't really aware was there. Thanks!
those
The Skinning forum will tell you all about it!
kriers
The best solution would be to download a skin with less annoying/invisible 300/100/50s. Check out this page t/87675 and find a skin that's suitable or has elements that you prefer and put them in your own skin. Optionally you can apply this to one of your existing skins. :)
Topic Starter
wut101
Awesome! Thanks for the help :)
bagiaaa
Umm personally, i prefer to use the default skin. If i play beatmaps with a "soft colored" skin like Kozato Snow, somehow i can't predict my click well thus destroying my accuracy; a clear colored note and "on-hit notification" is really a big help
Rin

bagiaaa wrote:

Umm personally, i prefer to use the default skin. If i play beatmaps with a "soft colored" skin like Kozato Snow, somehow i can't predict my click well thus destroying my accuracy; a clear colored note and "on-hit notification" is really a big help
if you play only normal / hard / easy insane maps then it's fine. but if you're playing fast maps with stacked notes or hd hr it's really difficult to play with default skin because the hit300 image is bigger than the circles and you can't see the "stacked circles".
kriers

Rin wrote:

bagiaaa wrote:

if you play only normal / hard / easy insane maps then it's fine. but if you're playing fast maps with stacked notes or hd hr it's really difficult to play with default skin because the hit300 image is bigger than the circles and you can't see the "stacked circles".
hit300 shrinks together with circle size. This thread has served its purpose, so there's no need for a default skin versus custom skin debate, thanks.
BeatofIke
You could use my skin, but that's optional. :D