forum

Updating the FAQ

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
AgentSieg
I wanted to add this more as a suggestion as right now I have little time to edit the FAQ myself.

- Why not take the tutorial videos that are posted in the forums (or make new ones) and add them to the FAQ as they seem more intuitive (especially for people with little english knowledge)?
- Update the FAQ interface so it allows to flawlessy add new languages. Larto and me were talking about doing a german version of it but I personally would prefer to have acces to at least a FAQ template so we can inmidiately if we have messed up the code or, if the english FAQ updates, so we can inmidiately update the german version, too. Considering there's already an italian translation this makes even more sense.
- If possible, implement the video tutorials seemlessly with the FAQ itself. Maybe even add some kind of encouraging for people who make tutorials (like the best one gets a gold account or something like that).
Topic Starter
peppy
Added multiple language support.