forum

Hello! Newbie coming through :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rein-chan
Hi! I've been on osu at least a week now and it is a really addictive game.
Can't bear to do homework in front of my computer :o
Hope you could tell me some tips about osu and the forums :)
and I will be happy if u could be my friend :P

Just asking but how do u play taiko???
Pereira006
Hi ! welcome ! Osu!

Also,I dunno taiko sorry as i'm only standard
Noobita
the default keys for taiko are ZXCV, while X and C are the inner red part of the drum and Z and V are the outer blue side of the drum.
when there are big circles you can click both red / both blue accordingly to get extra points.
to do yellow slider rolls you need to click either red or blue in accordance with the rhythm, you can also figure that out by looking at the stars in the slider.
in order to do spinners you should click blue and red buttons continuously until the spinner is finished.
you can also customize your keys from the options menu to whatever is more comfortable to you, you should play with it a bit and pick what fits you most.
welcome to osu, and I hope you will have a good time~
Topic Starter
Rein-chan
Oh... thx for the advice :)
ychao
Welcome to the game and forums! Feel free to make yourself at home and don't hesitate to socialize around. The community can be quite accommodating if you give it a reason to be.

Enjoy your stay~
Irisu_old
Welcome to osu and its forums! If you're confused about anything you can ask me ^^ Hope to play with you sometime~
vizzy
Welcome to the forums. :)
Birdy
Welcome~
sCam
Yes, Osu is a addictive game. I haven't seen sun light for the past 7 months.

Good to see you're interested in taiko. If you ever want to multi with me in taiko, you can add me.
I mostly play standard though. Gave up on catch the beat ;-;

Welcome to the forums btw, enjoy your stay for however long it may be.
Fai-Chii
Wellcome to osu ~
Topic Starter
Rein-chan
oh thx
ouranhshc
Welcome :D