Spin Direction - clockwise or anticlockwise

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kurokami
I'm always spinning anticlockwise and most of my friends too. o.o
RaneFire
t/71971&start=0
That thread says more players spin anti/counter clockwise.

It's just preference but some insanely skilled players who also have insane spinning skills, do so clockwise.
Saying which is better is like arguing which side of the road the entire world should drive on, fact is stick to what you know, changing from a natural preference takes a lot of work. (I'm counter-clockwise but I can spin both ways.)
ZeroEightOne
anticlockwise
Marcin
Clockwise, My hand just can't spin anticlockwise :/
djjsixpack
I do both depending on what mood I am in. I can spin faster counter-clockwise but I am much better at maintaining consistency going clockwise.
Tom69_old
Spin both, practice both. Why? It comes in really handy for polygonal patterns. My clockwise squares improved like hell after I started spinning clockwise. ;)
those
Search function, or anti-search function
Winshley
Counter-clockwise all the time ever since I was a child when trying to draw circles (like 'O' letter).
Frizz
ITT: Which spin direction is the best
Sorun
Sometimes my hand just reacts on it's own and goes Counter clockwise, but the speed is really slow and I correct it quickly going Clockwise. Sometimes I feel I should practice CC, but I think it would be counter productive at this point.
Da7shadow
I prefer to spin counterclockwise.
AWESOME-SAMA
Clockwise.
Eldirlol
I prefer clockwise spinning.
chelly
Counter-clockwise. Drawing circles clockwise feels weird.
aggums
Clockwise, but this might be because I hold my tablet pen in my left hand?
Espy_old_1
I spin clockwise, and I'm right-handed.

Apparently most right-handed people do the opposite, so I feel like I'm in the minority here. xD
TakuMii
It's more natural to move your hand towards yourself, but so many people in the osu! community seem to be spinning in the opposite direction that it's almost 50/50.
Personally, since I use the mouse in my right hand, I go counter-clockwise. But I'm looking into getting a tablet, and the direction might change since I'm left-handed.
WishfulFiction
Clockwise, mainly because I always draw circles in that direction too and I started with a tablet.

But I can go any direction really.
loldcraft
mouse RH clockwise
tablet LH anticlockwise
phone RH clockwise
Rokk
I spin clockwise when playing with mouse and using my right hand. But I spin counter-clockwise when playing on a tablet. I'm left-handed.
Sohma99
I spin clockwise, even though I used to spin both ways...
But I feel more comfortable doing so now.
Oh and i'm right handed.
xclickx_old
i use my index finger for android aka phone and go in counter and clockwise for pc i do right handed ;)
Zare
would you pleeaase stop bumping this thread?
We had a spin direction thread already, and it's not like the spin direction really matters or anything
MillhioreF