forum

Osu for android?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Naxithox
that's my question, it turns out that yesterday I found a friend playing osu! on his cell phone, I was wondering if it was something official or not
Runedune
There was an official osu client for android a while back. Don't know about iOS, but, you can get OPSU from the Play Store, which is the exact same thing. Don't know why you would want to play OSU on any touchscreen (unless you can't) even played on an ultrabook. Played with M/KB for a while, got to like 4, after I switched to a tablet (Wacom Intuos) CTH-490 I've been doing 5-6 without any real practice.
Flanster
These days opsu! is the way to go if you want to play osu! on Android. While it's not official, it does the job quite well. The only official mobile osu! application I know of currently is osu!stream but that is only on iOS.
Lunaui
They are playing on either opsu! or the laggy osu!mobile (unofficial).

If you would want to play on mobile, either play on opsu! or just wait for osu!lazer (official) to fully release.
Radiohead

iiAngelRulez wrote:

They are playing on either opsu! or the laggy osu!mobile (unofficial).

If you would want to play on mobile, either play on opsu! or just wait for osu!lazer (official) to fully release.
osu!stream is official but opsu! is made for android (both are kinda laggy)
KemZii
I recommend opsu! It works good on android devices.