forum

The Graveyard Map Game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aqo
How this game works:
Every post, somebody posts a map that is currently in graveyard. The next poster has to play and clear the map above him (post a replay file to show it, use F2 to save), and then he gets to post his choice of a graveyard map - which the next poster will have to clear, and so on.
Do not post the same map twice/again. I'll try to update the OP every once in a while with maps that were already posted so that you won't have to go over the entire thread to check your map choice wasn't already used.

Rules:
1. HalfTime and NoFail are not allowed. Any other mod is ok (obviously not Auto, Autopilot, etc. I mean real mods, i.e. HR, HD, etc. Easy is ok too..? lol).
2. The replay on the map has to be at least B rank. Asking for A/S might get this thread stuck a lot so that's why, but C/D rank is not good enough to count.
3. The map has to be playable. No weird maps with two circles on the same snap timing in different locations or anything unplayable along these lines. Post maps you can clear on your own. Generally speaking, post fun maps, don't post maps that will get this thread stuck because nobody can clear them.
4. Choose one difficulty per map. That is the specific difficulty that the next poster has to clear. If you want to re-select a map set in your post that was already picked before but with a different difficulty that's allowed.

Note: this thread is for standard. If you want to make something similar for taiko/ctb go ahead but don't post taiko/ctb specific maps here.

Format:
Replay: (use attachement or puush or mediafire)
Next Map: (has to be graveyarded while posting it) Difficulty: (the difficulty to play)

So... lets start? Lets go with something easy for starters

Replay: none because this is the first post...
Next Map: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/36848 Difficulty: [COLLABORATION!!]

---

Map list: (will fill this up once there's maps)
Rii_old_1