Kotaro
Senritsu
10/10
Charmzz-
9/10
AmberLynx
6/10 not enough z's
nrl
9/10 Recognizable, the (lack of) capitalization is consistent,but what does it mean? O.o, and a hilarious reference (that I never would have gotten on my own). Minus one for an underscore.
Kitsunemimi
It means exactly what you think it means.
....What? Your mind not dirty enough?

7/10
Looks sort of cool, but really hard to read+pronounce... and remember.
nrl

Kitsunemimi wrote:

It means exactly what you think it means.
....What? Your mind not dirty enough?
My mind's plenty dirty ;) I'm just curious is all.

OT: I like yours, but the last syllable upsets the flow a bit. 8.5/10
AmberLynx

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

but what does it mean? O.o
It's actually derived from this. I loved this series when it was prime, specially Gir. So, being the naive young girl that I was, I started naming my whatever accounts salted_nuts. What could go wrong right? Then came along people as described by Kitsunemimi ._. grew fond of its innuendo and stuck with it since :D

Aaanyways, username: NarrillNezzurh. <-- I wanted to type it out from memory at first then got confused by the number of repeated letters, so I copypasted xD so.. 7.7/10. Recognizable too, got a rustic, Aztec-ey feel to it.
vape
11/10
Reminds me of this (skip to 2:26, watch the whole thing):
nrl

salted_nuts wrote:

got a rustic, Aztec-ey feel to it.
It's funny you say that, it's actually derived from the names of two gods in a creation story I wrote for a mythology class.

OT: 8/10 Points for moe, but I can't rate it any higher in good conscience because I haven't seen the anime.

Kitsunemimi wrote:

My name carries a meaning you know >_>. Actually, its meaning is literal; means "fox girl" (lit. fox ears), so it's very deliberate. The last syllable is like that, I didn't have it for any sort of purposes like flow or anything, lol.
I know, I looked it up before I responded.
Kitsunemimi
I'm going to rate you again because... I have to.
7.023295701/10

Anyways,

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

OT: I like yours, but the last syllable upsets the flow a bit. 8.5/10
My name carries a meaning you know >_>. Actually, its meaning is literal; means "fox girl" (lit. fox ears), so it's very deliberate. The last syllable is like that, I didn't have it for any sort of purposes like flow or anything, lol.

Also @ salted_nuts I had no idea x3
I have a feeling I was one of the first people to start messing around with the innuendo of your name (I still have a log saved of the conversation on that day, but it's not on me atm), and now I feel like I'm responsible for something... xD
AmberLynx

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Also @ salted_nuts I had no idea x3
I have a feeling I was one of the first people to start messing around with the innuendo of your name (I still have a log saved of the conversation on that day, but it's not on me atm), and now I feel like I'm responsible for something... xD
Oh not to worry, the shits and giggles I mentioned already existed way back before i started playing osu! And like I said, I grew fond of it, so please do mess around with it more xD I'd like to see the log though!

NarrillNezzurh wrote:

Minus one for an underscore.
I have no regrets! It's how it was when I gave birth to it the first time I met teh interwebz, back when "Your username may not contain any spaces blablabla". Plus, I can't imagine it to be Salted Nuts. Far too grandiose for a slapstick name like that xD
It's not like I'm being adamant on getting my -1 back :< baka baka :v

OT; Kitsunemimi: 8/10. Short and sweet. edit: on second thought, not really. It's quite a mouthful. But it's just got that petite, cute ring to it.
Kitsunemimi

salted_nuts wrote:

OT; Kitsunemimi: 8/10. Short and sweet.
Never heard anyone say that about my name before, lmao.

10/10
obligatory
Francis
Fox ears? Nice name
9/10
StickyPicky
6/10 ~
Senritsu
7/10
Senritsu
7/10
Jacqli