forum

General Pokemon Thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lanturn
There's also that woodpecker bird we saw the wireframe of. At least we're getting our main starter bird like always!

Mega Solrock/Lunatone confirmed!... Or so we can hope :P
Neku Okazaki
NaomiMinette
Honestly, I can wait. I still have a backlog of games (and even animé) to deal with, anyway.
Neku Okazaki
I have some shiny eevees (Whit 6ivs), someone want one (Ill give it to you, np)?

btw... POKEMON RED/BLUE
NaomiMinette
What... Are those legit?
PyaKura
Can't believe we're already getting into gen 7, haha.
Zuikaku
Any here still hyped for Pokemon GO?
I stop breathing every time new information comes out
Neku Okazaki

Blazevoir wrote:

What... Are those legit?
I dont know, I get it on a trade, I use one in a battle, so, no problem
NaomiMinette
Anything that comes from a trade that's shiny AND has 6 IVs is really suspicious to me.
Neku Okazaki
I can use it on a battle so, i dont see the problem lol
_koinuri
I hope new Eevolution will be out this generation too. Feels like a waste to not include any for a 20th anniversary game :(. I think poison type Eevee will be cool.

I've seen a lot talk about Solrock and Lunatone, but Espeon (Sun Pokemon) and Umbreon (Moonlight Pokemon) is related to sun and moon too. I hope Nintendo didn't forget about them (assuming Solrock and Lunatone gets spotlight somehow).

I think Pokemon Moon's logo and name looks cooler but my favorite Pokemon Espeon is Sun Pokemon so I'm not really sure which one I should get. I guess the legendary Pokemon that comes with it will probably affect my decision too.

I'm pretty hyped about this 7th generation. I can't wait to see what kind of things they'll bring for a generation made for 20th year!
Vish024
There's speculation that it may be in a tropical setting based on a tropical part of the world. Looking forward to it, haven't purchased anything for my 3DS for two years.
PyaKura
Interesting, on my side I've come across an analysis saying it might take place in China. Anyhow I'm really hyped for this.
NaomiMinette
Hika
yaaaay Hawaii fun.
I seriously feel so old, gen 7 here we go haha
Rurree
NaomiMinette

Hika wrote:

I seriously feel so old, gen 7 here we go haha
Way ahead of you, lol (yes, that's me). It's fun playing with Gen 1's glitches, too.

EDIT: Just gonna leave this here (warning: feels): https://imgur.com/gallery/kl1W8

Also, this:

Serebii wrote:

For those of you in Europe & Australia, the Celebi event is now available on Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games. This event is available through Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Get Via Internet and gives you the Mythical Pokémon Celebi, which can't be found in the wild. This event is only running through to March 24th so get while you can. It'll be added on North American games later today.
Hika
Awesome.
Also I have an extra Mew code. If I'm not using it, I can give it away. I'd like to see if I can give it away to someone IRL first.
:>

Are the codes different? I didnt scratch the backs off yet.

Blazevoir wrote:

EDIT: Just gonna leave this here (warning: feels): https://imgur.com/gallery/kl1W8
I love this so much, thanks for sharing. <3
NaomiMinette
Pretty sure the codes are region-locked.

Also, you're welcome o/ (Though actually, someone showed me that gallery first.)
Hika
In that case, anyone in USA/NA :p
Noobita

Hika wrote:

In that case, anyone in USA/NA :p
my american 3ds could use that :<
NaomiMinette

Serebii wrote:

It has been confirmed that, from Friday until October 31st, Regirock, Regice and Registeel will be available to all players who use Pokémon Bank. These Pokémon are special in that they come with their Hidden Abilities of Sturdy, Ice Body and Light Metal respectively.
Faust
Been so out of date with Pokemon but with the announcement of the 2 latest titles I suppose I'll put them on my watch.

Hard to ignore when I see meme posts about SUN & MOON on my FB feed. Hoping for less-ridiculous looking additions, and perhaps a Ghost-Fighting type.
NaomiMinette
Lambykinz
Man they should just make an actually good Pokemon board game. Pokemon Master Trainer was literally one of the worst board games I've ever had the misfortune of playing.
NaomiMinette
Navizel
I've heard they're only fanarts. I hope they will stay as one. Please no Gogoat.
PyaKura
Starters getting uglier with each passing generation rip.
NaomiMinette
If those are even real... lol.
_koinuri
lol Japanese is so broken.

100% fake
PyaKura
Hopefully they're fake and the official ones are better e_e
NaomiMinette
Okay, some real stuff now:

Serebii wrote:

The next image from CoroCoro has leaked showcasing the limit of what is in CoroCoro for Sun & Moon. In this small bit of information, it promises that from next month, special features on Sun & Moon will begin in the magazine. This will begin next issue, which is released on April 15th 2016. We'll bring more as it comes.

EDIT: So is anyone else getting Pokkén Tournament? If so, I might consider inviting you to my Discord group if you're not already in it.
Lanturn
Pokemon ReBurst time?
NaomiMinette
Say what now?
Lanturn
People fusing with Pokemon manga. Wouldn't surprise me if the next gen has some ash-greninja stuff.
NaomiMinette
Uh... That's new news to me... not that I've ever read the Pokémon manga at all (and please don't start the whole "but it blows the animé series away by a longshot" ordeal).

EDIT: So... this happened... and it's rather depressing.

EDIT 2: Pokémon GO footage?

EDIT 3: Braixen's Burst Attack is just too moé
And this is only the beginning of it; this pic alone doesn't do enough justice.

NaomiMinette

Serebii wrote:

It has been confirmed that in the episode of Gathering at the Pokémon House, the variety show that airs in Japan every Sunday that airs on April 3rd, series Director Junichi Masuda will be on alongside battle director Shigeki Morimoto and game director Shigeru Ohmori and will talk about the new games, presumably Pokémon Sun & Moon, and will feature the first TV aired footage. It is not known if the footage will be released officially on the internet beforehand but we will post as soon as anything is revealed.
Lambykinz
Who here plays Pokken Tournament? I love this game so much, it's so fun to play. And Garchomp is OP :D
Neku Okazaki

Lambykinz wrote:

Who here plays Pokken Tournament? I love this game so much, it's so fun to play. And Garchomp is OP :D
I want it ;w;
NaomiMinette
Hey guys, don't forget to pick up Jirachi via wi-fi Mystery Gift for your X/Y/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire.
show more