1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted

Azure_Kite wrote:

I'm kinda regretful that I've stopped playing Shuffle, but Rumble World is pretty much all I've been playing on my 3DS of late.
i don't regret stopping at all. rumble is a hell of a lot better
posted
At this point Shuffle is just a chore to go through,
i'm usually the type of person that really do not want to miss out on (limited) stuff so i'll just check in once in a while, stack up coins for emergency and leave shuffle alone.

That's the only reason why i still play it.

Rumble World is miles ahead in terms of "how much it can hold my attention", though i'm a cheapskate so i'm stuck waiting for the daily random castle invites (and sometimes their diamond drops) and the quests that i can occassionally pass through for diamonds to buy balloons at this point.
Now all i'm doing on RW is trying to clear the balloons one after another |:

Well, at least i haven't spent a dime for fun so far in terms of the F2P titles,
might consider joining the P2P club whenever in the future.
posted
Posting to immortalise Blazevoir's 1337 switching skills.

posted
I got all 18 forms of Arceus :D
/me is happy
Arceus Master xD
Only cost me 45 diamonds, but I got 2 multitrait ones, and 6 normal trait ones
posted

Azure_Kite wrote:

Posting to immortalise Blazevoir's 1337 switching skills.

Is that me with the Eevee ears? lol

baraatje123 wrote:

I got all 18 forms of Arceus :D
/me is happy
Arceus Master xD
Only cost me 45 diamonds, but I got 2 multitrait ones, and 6 normal trait ones
I currently have Normal, Fighting, and Flying Arceus with no Traits. I could've easily gotten more, but
stupid me decided to try to catch the final Eeveelution that I didn't have at that tower, so now Arceus doesn't show up as often anymore ._.
posted
Ahww
What you also can do
Try to get Arceus's stage
After you caught it, look at the Arceus Master title
For example, you caught normal, but you need fighting (the next one on the list)
Remember how many places further it is
Then set the 3ds date that many days further (in case of Fighting needed, latest was normal, it's +1)
Then open the game, you get a notification the clock is lost
Then talk to the mii which sends you to a previous location
Go there for 3 diamonds
It's the next type
Repeat all these steps and you can easily get all forms this way (same goes for unown)
posted
Eh... I'll think about it.
posted
Got 2 diamonds and next balloon costs 50
reeeeee
posted
Two pieces of Shuffle news:

-The various Rotom forms are back in case you missed them during the game's launch.
-Enter this Passcode to get 5 EXP Points x 1.5 items: 04482045
posted
Guide for making pokemon in Rumble wobbly:
-Teach a pokemon the Endeavor move (4* normal, grass type pokemon can learn it for sure)
-Make sure the area is clear of other enemies
-Beat the target up
-Keep spamming Endeavor (for bosses, do it when they try to rest) (it will take only 1 hp so you can almost kill the boss and spam it)
-Eventually you'll make the target wobbly, then use any other attack to finish it
-Enjoy your pokemon
posted
Endravor is a very strong move
Deals around 3k damage in the final battle World Championship X
posted

Transformau5 wrote:

Guide for making pokemon in Rumble wobbly:
-Teach a pokemon the Endeavor move (4* normal, grass type pokemon can learn it for sure)
-Make sure the area is clear of other enemies
-Beat the target up
-Keep spamming Endeavor (for bosses, do it when they try to rest) (it will take only 1 hp so you can almost kill the boss and spam it)
-Eventually you'll make the target wobbly, then use any other attack to finish it
-Enjoy your pokemon
Another alternative is False Swipe, though not as many Pokémon can learn that. I -think- Pain Split is also an option, though I've never used it before.
posted
Nope
You need to damage in order to wobble
Eventually it deals 0
posted
Hmm.. Oh well...

Question, though: do non-boss Pokémon get immunity from Wobbling if you heal them via Heal Pulse? I can't count the number of times I tried catching certain ones this way (i.e. damage them enough -> Heal Pulse -> repeat)...
posted
Not that I know of, but I have a Gutsy++ pokemon which wobbles 90% of the pokes in less then 2 hits (not even lying here), so I never notice that
posted
I have a Gutsy++ Trubbish, but even it can't Wobble a lot of Pokémon, and I have Wobble Tree at the max level...
posted
Anecdotally, I can confirm that Heal Pulse does NOT nullify the ability to wobble non-boss pokemen, as I've used it multiple times to wobble pokemon when I accidentally deleted my Endeavour poke.

That being said, the large pokemon on normal floors seem as though they will rather frequently have an "unwobbleable" flag, although it could just be the trait acting against the player.
posted
not even 5 badge into Platinum, and i think this is the 5th time i've considered dropping the game again >_>
whoever designed route 210 is a horrible person

edit: 6 times now
posted
Dunno who else still plays Shuffle, but anyway... Two pieces of news, again:
  1. The Mega Banette competition is over. You have one week as of this post to pick up its Mega Stone if you placed and a Jewel if you competed (placed or not).
  2. Pinsir is now available; however, unlike most events and just like the special Meowth stage, you can only battle against it once a day, so make sure to capture it!
posted
Finally caught every pokemon in Rumble World. I must have spent at least 50 diamonds trying to get Mesprit and Phione, as they aren't pokemon that "appear" based on how much you need them.
show more