forum

Hello! :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-CODEdragonCal-
Hello there gamers, my name is Cal and I've been playing osu since 2017. I'm new around the forums as of today and I really hope to see some nice people around here...

I was first introduced to osu! by my friends. They told me to come and watch them play osu! and it looked like a neat game for me to play on, so when i got home, I installed osu! and started clicking those circles to the beat!

The reason why I love osu is because I love rhythm games. Before I played osu, I was really into Geometry Dash and the reason why I love osu to this date is because it's different alongside with being insanely fun. I first found myself playing standard and i continued to do so until I started to no longer click the circles and instead, I started smashing those keys (yes, I'm referring to osu!mania).

As of today, I don't click circles as much as smashing those keys in mania, but i do play standard sometimes still. I am currently 5 digits in mania with over 500pp and 6 digits (300k+) in standard with over 700pp.

I got into mapping a few months ago and i really enjoy mapping mania maps as of today. Let's just hope that one of them will be ranked one day and if you want to give me some recommendations on them then feel free to do so.

Go ahead and check out my profile if you feel like and thank you for letting me be a part of an awesome community.
Sosteneshion
Hey Cal!

Welcome to the forum!!

How's going?

Looks like you are enjoying your stay on osu!, I'm glad :)

-CODEdragonCal- wrote:

Let's just hope that one of them will be ranked one day and if you want to give me some recommendations on them then feel free to do so.
can't really give you any recommendations, when it comes to mania, because I kinda new to mania, but I wish you luck in your mapping and hope you can get it ranked.

Nice to have you here you seem to be friendly and, I'm looking forward to see you around more often.
KemZii
Hello!!

Welcome to osu forums, nice to see you here!
Perfect Dusk
Welcome to the osu! forums, enjoy your stay.
SepelaThons
We kinda have the same story! xD I played geometry dash then moved to play osu! standard. And now i play mania... ( ´ ▽ ` )