forum

my game progression

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TeamTsundereNat
I am playing this game actively since 3 months and i would like to know if my game progression is good or if i could improve it even more;

In 3 months i got a playcount of almost 1500 and i can do a B on 3.1* and i am at 364 pp.

I just would like to hear out what you guys are thinking of my progression.
miiarad
Thats good. Many people end up going too far too fast and picking up bad habits. B on 3* maps at 3 months is imo neither fast or slow. Focus on fc-ing low 3* and getting above 95% acc and once you feel comfortable try moving up a little.
Daylight--
[deleted]
Almost
Everyone progresses at a different rate. Don't worry about how fast or slow you're progressing compared to everyone else. Just focus on you and you'll have a funner time.
UnnamedBeast

TeamTsundereNat wrote:

I am playing this game actively since 3 months and i would like to know if my game progression is good or if i could improve it even more;

In 3 months i got a playcount of almost 1500 and i can do a B on 3.1* and i am at 364 pp.

I just would like to hear out what you guys are thinking of my progression.

it's not good nor bad.

if you wanna improve fast just remember to always keep focus on getting that acc high (atleast 98% on a sightread) and dont be afraid to challenge yourself just a tad (aka maps you get around 90% acc on)