forum

Beatmap Suche/ Beatmap Search

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dr3amX
Beatmap Suche

hey leute ich suche eine bestimmte beatmap .... ich weiss leider nicht genau den namen der map sonder kann nur den hintergrund beschreiben ...auf dem hintergrund bild ist "badmiku" zu sehen die von mir abgewendet steht also mit dem rücken zu euch ...der kopf ist aber in die kamera gedreht und sie schaut mit finsteren blick zu euch in der rechten hand schweben ein paar kristalle allgemein ist das bild sehr dunkel und im roten ton gehalten ... fall ich das bild noch auf google finde poste ich es noch hier rein

ungefehrer name der map ( mikuisbad/batmiku/mikusabath) oder irgendwie so in der art

ENGLISH TRANSLATE WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

Beatmap search

hey people I'm looking for a particular beatmap .... I unfortunately do not know exactly the name of the map but can only describe the background ... on the background image is "badmiku" to see the averted from me is so with the back to you ... but the head is turned into the camera and she looks with scowl to you in the right hand hovering a few crystals in general, the picture is very dark and held in the red tone ... if I still find the picture on google post I still have it in here

name of the map (mikuisbad / batmiku / mikusabath) or somehow
Tad Fibonacci
Next time, please post this on the Help forums instead.

I think you meant this song?

I found a map of it.

Here: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/264483
Aiseca
No Tad, this should be more appropriate to be here : https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/37
Plini
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/569590

insane diff has the background you described

epic hitsounds btw
Topic Starter
Dr3amX
found it thx for help
Aiseca
That's 1 point for Off Topic; 0 for Help!
abraker
off topic is the more superior subforum
johnmedina999
Was there any doubt?
Achromalia
Off-Topic is becoming the new Help forum.

Foreign policies anyone?

Should we let it happen or try and keep our shitposting integrity?
Aiseca
Nah it's fine.
Off Topic sometimes can be user friendly than just any other dead forums out there.
abraker
we are neutral. Shitpost or help, whatever happens
Aiseca

abraker wrote:

we are neutral. Shitpost or help, whatever happens

Ok chief. +1
Serraionga
buenas a todos compañeros me gustaría informarles de que ayer por la noche su pedido realizado a las 21:38 en uno de nuestros locales de burger king no pudo realizarse correctamente y lamentamos que esto haya podido suceder. es por eso que nos haría muy felices poder hacerles una compensación económica de algún modo y habíamos pensado en dedicarles un tema en el que pudiesemos hablar del tamaño de su miembro destacado y de las cantidades ingentes de rata que nuestra competencia incluye en sus productos de forma constante. dicha compensación no incluiría dinero de ninguna forma, pero se lo podríamos pagar a base de publicidad y de mencionar su nombre en nuestras redes 24/7, la cual cosa le catapultaria hacia la fama con total seguridad. el grande padre y la bendicion de la iglesia ahn concordado que cagas mucho, y por tanto nos llego su celular

good to all of my colleagues i would like to inform you that last night your order made at 9:38 PM in one of our burger king locations could not be done correctly and we regret that this could have happened. that is why we would be very happy to make some financial compensation in some way and we had thought about devoting a topic in which we could talk about the size of its outstanding member and the huge amounts of rat that our competition it includes in its products constantly. this compensation would not include money in any way but we could pay it with advertising and mention its name on our networks 24/7 which would catapult it to fame with total security. the great father and the blessing of the concorded ahn church that blows a lot and therefore we got his cell phone

true english translation
DXPOHIHIHI
Since OP got what they wanted we can delete the thread right?