- Basic Rules
- Please be patient, I have my own schedule with things IRL, I am a student after all.
- No posting your maps more than once, if I ignore it once I'm most likely not going to mod it at all. I have notifications on for this queue so I've 100% seen your map if you've posted it.
- If I mod your map for M4M, please mod back in a timely manner, if I take a few days to mod I will wait about the same amount of time for you to mod mine.
- Read the latest post to know if my queue is open or not, depending on the amount of hitsound requests I may close for those, but modding will likely stay open depending on the size of the project.
- If you want to GD for any of my maps, please forum PM me or shoot me a message on discord! (ItsWinter#0127) I would prefer if you could show me a map of yours and I may or may not accept, I would prefer experienced mappers or at least mappers of similar quality to myself for GD's.
- If I pick you for M4M I will mod first, generally within a day or two of picking your map.
- I will mod almost anything, but I am ignorant to some mapping styles. Meaning if you link something that I don't know what to mod I'm unlikely to pick it.
- All be it rare, I do sometimes do NM for certain artists that I enjoy. If you map something by DragonForce, Ne Obliviscaris, Ito Kanako, GALNEYRYUS, nano, THE ORAL CIGARETTES, or LiSA, I will be much more likely to mod it since those are some of my favorite artists.
- If I pick you, I'll likely do it fairly quickly after I do, generally I will do NM requests if I'm bored and have nothing else to do.
- Hitsounding Requests
- I will hitsound nearly anything, however I'm not very experienced with wubby songs, Camellia and stuff of the sorts.
- I will generally only take 3-5 hitsound requests a week, but if they go quickly I will do more!
- If possible I prefer recieving a mod on one of my M4M maps if I hitsound your map, however it is not totally necessary.For stuff longer than 5 minutes though, I will ask for a mod in return.
Closed until further notice.
Prefered Request Format:Type of request:
Amount of difficulties: