forum

Miss me?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pentaqola
You missed me... Right?
"You just used up all your arrows. I thought you were good at Minecraft Hunger Games. I am extremely disappointed, its time to eliminate you."

Said the 13 year old. It was extremely disappointing for him to see his "teammate" be bad at aiming, therefore he killed him with his golden sword.
Westonini
yea
Sosteneshion
I guess they never miss huh
Westonini
nah
abraker
big fish eats little fish

unless big fish has no teeth and little fish is a chomp chomp
Tad Fibonacci
Some fish doesn't eat other fishes though.
Achromalia
You'd be fishing for compliments whenever you fish for fish. How fishy.
Topic Starter
pentaqola
Yeah I think I shouldn't have created this thread in the first place, now I will wait and see how many times fish will be said. I already said fish two times, so I'm adding that in the counter.
Achromalia
I suspect that this fishy fishing is just an excuse for fishy phishing.
Tad Fibonacci
I like fish. They're fishy fishes. They're fishy fishes that lives in the ocean with other fishes. But some fishes are not with other fishes. Some fishes are rather selfish. Because they're a fish but they're a lone fish. They're not with other fishes. Some fishes even eat other fishes. But some fishes doesn't eat other fishes. Fish is a popular dish in England. Especially fish and chips. They're made out of fishes and chips. I like fish and chips. Because I like fishes. They're fishy fishes that lives in the ocean with other fishy fishes. One time, I even managed to fish a fish that was with other fishes. I wonder if that fish misses his fish friends. I ate that fish for lunch. Cuz I like fishy fishes.
levesterz
fishy fishes fishing fish fishing fish fishing for fish fishy fishing fish fish fish fish
Aiseca
Just read my fanfics if you want to write something....
Serraionga
Miss me?
Remember me?
Remrember me?
Rember me?

Do you remember?

Remember?

Rememb·͏47̧/͠10̶2̶0͏3͏04͢050@///́¡̨+̸[le to̡ l̨oa̕d̴ ̨dy͡namic l҉ibr̶ary ̵'́i͜ntl͠'

* WARNING! This portal is malfunctioning. Do NOT enter until it is fixed. (Seriously though, don't do it.)
Portal fixed.

levesterz

Aiseca wrote:

Just read my fanfics if you want to write something....
Send link pls ><
abraker
that portal is dangerous

DANGEROUS

dasdfafqw45r2354
johnmedina999
That portal is AMAZING

I love it when my ears get raped
abraker
I dont feel so good
Topic Starter
pentaqola
I got third degree trauma from that portal... There is some extremely chaotic energy I do not want to meddle with.
Serraionga
FISHING
The portal has been fixed. It now leads to the intended location.
johnmedina999
Top 10 anime crossovers
abraker
number 6 will surprise you
johnmedina999
Over the age of 60? This new law in California gives homeowners $600,000...