forum

[Favourite Request] FranChouChou - Drive-in Tori (MAPSET ALL

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iPhong
I made this whole big set all by myself two months ago included the hitsounds. However, the map is unrankable because the drain time of the mapset is under 30 seconds. I don't want to loop the song because it will ruins the song itself and I don't want the map itself to be meme spam even thought the original of the song isn't meme and it's come from the anime Zombieland SAGA.

This map is currently need a few favourites to achieve the goal 'Road to 30 favourites' to get enough requirement to aim for LOVED so hope you guys favourites this Osu!beatmaps if you enjoy my Drive-in Tori mapset.

Link Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/895820 (Road to 30 favourites: 30/30. Thank you very much, hope you guys keep it up favourite this mapset.)
Topic Starter
iPhong
I don't want to ask Guest Difficulties for this mapset because the map itself already has a lot of difficulties make by myself already and I don't want the mapset has a bunch of Guest Diff like HONESTY - GYZE (Loved Map) and Nevo (CV: Tange Sakura) - Jingle Bells. I just want to let this mapset graveyard soon so I can continue with my Bandori stuff. Hope you guys read this and understand. Sorry if anyone out there wants to Guest Diff my mapset and I'll not taking any Guest Diff for this mapset.