forum

Hirano Aya - Lost My Music

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
DJPop

Ace of Trades wrote:

Kanz I collab in a difficulty or two? I have been told I'm crazy good at it... Pleeeeeeeese. *Begs* I'll sacrifice the soul of my first born.... well... I don't have one yet... so that'll be a problem. I'll do something else that sounds evil and ridiculous! :cry: I wants to make MOAR!!!
Fine :)

But only 1 difficult.
Larto
Easy:
How.. boring... But well, that's Easy for you, hehe.
Fine with me.

Normal:
00:29:40 (1) - That slider is a bit ugly... fix plz
00:33:90 (1) - ^
00:48:60 (1) - ^

Hard:
Now it gets interesting!
01:57:38 (1) - Unrankable spinner. Not 300able as long as you aren't auto :P

Starred

EDIT: All fixed. Bubble!

EDIT2: Or not. It seems like one more difficulty follows~
Ace of Trades
It's on it's way! :D

I need to know, how do I give you my difficulty?
Ace of Trades
Ok.... stopped failing at life enough to figure out how not... um... fail. Here you go!

Download: Hirano Aya - Lost My Music (DJPop) [Ace Of Trades' Insane].osu
Topic Starter
DJPop
"Ace Of Trades' Insane" added.
Larto
Insane and has a WOAH max score looking at the fact that it's only 2 minutes, but eh, I think.. it's fine... It'll be hard enough to FC anyways. If anyone disagrees, feel free to pop that bubble.

Download: Metroid Prime - Dark Samus (marshall_racer) [ArisuKarin's Hard].osu
James
im popping your bubble because you already made one mistake.

i can only hear noise on insane anyways...
Ace of Trades
so that means... turn down the note audio right? I mean, from my stand point, I don't quite understand what you just said. Is it too loud; is there to many notes, so it sounds like a blur... what?

there... the note audio is a little quieter.

Topic Starter
DJPop
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ace of Trades
I don't round. I guess I should start, cuz it helps. Thats not a hard fix anyway. Change to 200 and re-snap. Also, I did change the note audio to about, like, 70. I don't know what he's looking for, but it IS quieter.
m980
Bubble after few NAZIIIII changes.
Cyclone
I feel as though the offset is slightly too late. Try -5 ms from the current timing

Insane:

Could use a lot of cleaning up. For example, I mean during mid-stream, the spacing between notes is slightly changing. Not technically a real problem, but just makes the map look ugly overall, and it happens plenty enough for me to mention. Run through the map with a distance snap. If you are not using grid level 3, i suggest doing so as well.

00:16:95 (2) - Move to a red tick. Respace for this change. Personally feels better. Disagree if you want.(same for below.)
00:21:45 (1) - Personally moving this on a red tick while keeping everything else the same feels better. Space it accordingly.

Hard:

00:15:75 (5) - Feels better on the red tick, but again, disagree if you want.
Ace of Trades
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Topic Starter
DJPop
Cyclone
I'm fine with all of DJPop's difficulties.

Ace of Trades: Please read this post carefully. It get's a bit cluttered, and i apologize for that.

Insane:

00:10:20 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - I personally feels it should change to represent the bottom picture. Use your own judgement to decide whether to change this or not. Either way, the *COLORS* should be similar to the bottom picture regardless. (top picture is what you currently have. Bottom picture is my suggestion.)

00:15:90 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,1,2,1,2,1) - Change this so the colors are better. What i mean is each set of 3 notes should be a different color.

Actually... a lot of this map seems to have a random placement of color changes... Some of it is pretty good, so i won't be too picky about this. Just change what i have posted on, and pay attention to see if you think anything else would be better if it were different.

Take distance snap to this entire map. Seems like you used around 0.8x. The screenshot below is a perfect example of why you should.
All of these notes are the same distance apart on the timeline. They should also be the same distance apart on the playing field. This happens so much that many of the patterns end up looking a bit ugly. Please distance snap this. Also, Considering the general placement of your patterns, you may want to consider completely turning off grid snapping while you do this. At least for some parts anyways.

To sum up, My bubble is waiting on a couple changes in coloring, and a distance snapping.

Ace of Trades
I hope this looks/feels better. I think it does.

Cyclone
Alright, i won't complain about the snapping anymore.(it still wasn't fixed though)

Also, Having the stacking so low makes the patterns starting at 01:48:30 - pretty ugly. Sorry i didn't catch this before. I'll bubble it since i have a feeling you might disagree with me. Change it if you think it should be changed. Either way my bubble stands.
Ace of Trades
Made a couple of changes. Its all better's (hopefully) now.

Larto
Isshin_old
Very Thanks for make this beatmap (:
I love this song and I play it on DsDsR always. ^ c ^
Rinoa Angelo
The slider at 1:12:300 looks a bit funny to me (:
Larto
Slider is fine, it's easy to understand and easy to complete.

And if something in that map breaks your combo, it's definitely not just that slider.
murte_old
muy buen tema ^^
loli66
well, this message not is so focus to the map, but djpop, ¿how you do the background of the map?
Topic Starter
DJPop

loli66 wrote:

well, this message not is so focus to the map, but djpop, ¿how you do the background of the map?
Found on a website, I forgot where.
loli66

DJPop wrote:

loli66 wrote:

Found on a website, I forgot where.
oooh, well thank you, anyway this map is very good