1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning
show more
posted

Turbofix1 wrote:

No, need a skin from this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqVlfC2igQE
But,thanks anyway
The skins are private sorry
posted

PuntLuri wrote:

Turbofix1 wrote:

No, need a skin from this video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqVlfC2igQE
But,thanks anyway
The skins are private sorry
Damn, I need these or similar sliders
posted

Turbofix1 wrote:

Damn, I need these or similar sliders
Most of Reimu's Skin are from Cookiezi's Skin (called -Kamui-, can be found in here)... Only without the skin elements with Ene (the girl from Reimu's skin) on it
posted

Rio- wrote:

Turbofix1 wrote:

Damn, I need these or similar sliders
Most of Reimu's Skin are from Cookiezi's Skin (called -Kamui-, can be found in here)... Only without the skin elements with Ene (the girl from Reimu's skin) on it
You did not understand me, I need a girl running on sliders.
posted
Does anyone have this skin? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbDA919k_Dw (Or can tell me what the applause.wav is from?)
posted
:x

heyitskry wrote:

Does anyone have this skin? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbDA919k_Dw (Or can tell me what the applause.wav is from?)
Applause : https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3utkr373xagr ... e.mp3?dl=0 (.mp3 though)
If you want to use it, make sure there's no applause.wav in the way.
posted

[Tsunderella] wrote:

:x

heyitskry wrote:

Does anyone have this skin? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbDA919k_Dw (Or can tell me what the applause.wav is from?)
Applause : https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3utkr373xagr ... e.mp3?dl=0 (.mp3 though)
If you want to use it, make sure there's no applause.wav in the way.
Thanks very much!
posted
Does anyone have those hitsounds ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvPKKLYkc8
posted

To Love Rudy wrote:

Does anyone have those hitsounds ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvPKKLYkc8
Check Hvick225's skin. They look a lot alike.
posted
posted

To Love Rudy wrote:

Does anyone have those hitsounds ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvPKKLYkc8
Ce sont les hitsounds de base
posted
Anyone have this cursor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjEa_mBaEGg

It'll be cool if it was smaller
posted
Will this ever be updated?
posted
posted

PuntLuri wrote:

i want elements icon mod
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kZd5oy53Hw
private
posted
posted
Does anyone have the Sliderball from this skin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es5Mh04oCeA
posted
.
posted
hmmmmmm thanks :D
posted
show more
Please sign in to reply.