forum

Adding an osz. to mp4. or whatever video converter. [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
RythmicPurpose
Unless there already is one, adding one would be pretty convenient, since the recording might be an inconvenience to some people
MillhioreF
denied a billion times ><
for example http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=348984
boat
Another "Implement this to save me some minutes" request.

Its not hard to do this on your own, and it wont take up less processing power simply because it runs through the client. The osr. files aren't videos, you know, why do you think they are single kilobyte sized. I believe they are nothing more then the data of how you moved your cursor, so in any case the client would have to either in the background or somehow magically record the whole play of the beatmap, which unless by the latter magical way would take no longer then if you did it yourself with whatever screen or game capture software/device.

Me and IppE already posted in your previous thread, you should consider reading it.
Mithos
The best solution to these threads is to inform them of a way to do it without an intergrated feature.

Hyperionics' Hypercam 2 is a free download, provides unlimited video at decent quality. Audio might take a bit of detective work to figure out, but hey, it's free!
boat
lmao hypercam
DerekMcD
Or use a video camera...