forum

*Insert awesome subject line here*

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
W0of_old
Hey all names W0of

^^

Well~ alot of my mates have been playing Osu! and I thought i'd jump in and play too. I guess i'm alright for now considering i can oly play with a mouse xD I won't be playing with a tablet until i can draw on it (I'm an average artist and I tried to draw on a tablet, first time btw, and I failed miserably) so yeah.

Um well yeah, a bit more about me? I'm an artist, into my music, like mucking around with mates, into gaming, anime and manga ^^ and yeah...Oh and I hope to make some friends while i'm here and meet new people.

(P.s, I couldn't think of a better subject line T^T sorry)
_RemiliaScarlet_
Hi! I'm still new, too. Hope we can get along. Feel free to add me as your friend.

If you're an artist, then you can try to participate at osu! 2012 T-shirt Design Contest.

As for the *awesome subject line*, you can use something like "W0of!", "H3ll0, W0of h3re!", or anything you can think of. I'm not good at making lines. xD

and before I forgot, welcome to osu!
Irisu_old
Welcome to osu! Hope to play with you sometime and hope you're enjoying your time here~
Topic Starter
W0of_old
Hey thanks for the reply _RemiliaScarlet_ ^^ and I too hope we can get along /adds as friend
Oh~ i don't think i'll enter :P I wouldn't have a clue of what to design xD
Haha, yes that could have worked too, I guess we both can't think up good subject lines :P
and thanks for the welcome ^^

and thankyou too Hetaliafangirl99 for the welcome ^^ I am enjoying my stay here and I hope i get to play with you sometime aswell
Aoriki
Welcome to the forum, W0of. Feel free to add me to play some rounds or chat.
sCam
Since I bought my tablet, I never tried to draw with it, but I did make some cool smudge tags :D

Welcome to Osu forums, you don't really need to know how to draw to play Osu with a tablet, but I guess if you want to do that, there's nothing wrong with that. Have fun!
Topic Starter
W0of_old
Thankyou Aoriki and sCam for the welcomes ^^ Will do that Aoriki(:
Oh~ yeah sCam ^^ I just got my first SS with a mouse ^^ (Took me 9o+ tries but i got there!)
K a Y e
Welcome W0of :3 Mouse only players FTW \:D/
Kinrinjin7
Hi
Birdy
Welcome~
Laharl
Heyho!
Azure_Kite
Why hello there, person with a username not dissimilar to the english onomatopoeia of a canine's vocal sounds. I hope you enjoy your stay in this lukewarm corner of the internet~
Xierra
Welcome to Osu! I'm Xierra, and I'm new to Osu forums too! I'm not an insane player. I can only play till hard ;)
I hope you meet many friends here, and I hope to meet you to play some rounds. Good luck! :D
Pillow_old
welcome to the forums! hope we can play in multi sometime!
vizzy
Welcome to the community. :)
Topic Starter
W0of_old
Haha, yes KaYe, mouse FTW ^^ and thanks for the welcome
Hello to you too Kinrinjin7, I hope we can play together sometime
Thanks for the welcome Static Noise Bird
Hey Kael!
Haha, hello Azure_Kite ^^ I hope I enjoy my stay too
Ah~ Hello Xierra then ^^ Thankyou and good luck to you aswell
Okay Strikercups, thanks for the welcome and i looks forward to multi'ng with you
Thanks Vizzy ^^
Misao
welcome to osu! c:
MoeChuu
Welcome to osu! Enjoy Your Stay here! (:
Btw. you can add me as your friend ^^

Add me if you want ^^