forum

How to keep 5 am away?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
So there comes the weekend where I can slack off a bit, you know, who doesn't like to indulge in the quality entertaining arts, but suddenly I realize that a bit of time passes by. It's not a small amount of time either, 2, 4, nah, say 8 hours maybe add or take 1. Anyway, point being there is sooo much hard relaxing to do that before I know it 5 am creeps on me as if we are bffs and suddenly I get ptsd flashbacks of a watered down life. It's not a happy life, if you wondering, nothing but sad and gloom, and add depression for desert. Never seeing the sun in a closed off room full of nothing but screens staring at me, "HEY abraker DID YOU FORGET TO SHITPOST AGAIN?". Total nightmare fuel, I say, in fact they don't make nightmares that scary. It should take a hero not to go mad from that, not that I am mad, I mean I am a mad scientist, but not a mad person, I mean you get the point. So 5 am, trying not to hit 6, maybe I won't, probably will, but hopeful I won't . . . So here I am now, almost 5 am gonna tap me by my shoulder, really don't want, but will, and I got to ask how to make not. Like pretend 5 am is this guy from school you really wanna avoid. Anything that has to do with the guy is asking for trouble, maybe even more. Ok so right now I need go off pretend I'm not here 'cause it's coming. Be waiting for that answer.
Westonini
call up his mortal enemy, 4 am.
levesterz
To keep `5 am` away first you need to un derstan what `5 am `want from you . Ask him what he, she or it want . he or she or it will tell you what he or she or it want to you. He or okay you not what i going to start refer `5 am` as they . So they might begin telling you the problem but you don wanna hear all their problem you just need to keep them away / So inorder to do so all you need is a toaster and a bathtub to time travel tin time moment before you ask `5 am ` soem question as you just realise that you make a mistake . so bla bla something bla rope bla bla bondage bla bla room bla bla whip bla bla and you have keep `5 am` away
Tad Fibonacci
You should go out more often, maybe spend a day outside in the park or something.
And about your sleep schedule, I have a really bad sleep schedule also but I have this way to help me to somewhat fix it.
What I'd do is if it's already like 4-5 am already, I would only sleep for an hour or not sleep at all and work through the day as usual (I recommend doing this on the weekend so that it doesn't affect your school/work or whatever).
If I'm tired, I'd use coffee or tea to help.
Then at night, I would be too tired and would have no choice but to go to bed early.
johnmedina999
You have to trick 5am into thinking that you love it. It knows that you are afraid of it, and it feeds off that fear. What you gotta do is embrace 5am for an hour, then it'll go away. You have to dead with 6am now, though, but 6am is more forgiving. You gotta stay awake all night and all day, and finally sleep at 8pm, the mortal enemy of 5am. That way, you'll never have to see 5am again.
Achromalia
You're the god of nothing, you should use your power here.

Do nothing.

and then get to work at 5 AM.
Aiseca
Use a sundial.
Achromalia
abraker, abraker!

keep your concept of time away by distracting yourself with points from thread necromancy!
LazerLove
"Its not time for regrets, now... time is mine."

- Thanos