forum

At war against 4chan !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LrsNate
Hello, and welcome to my, er...introduction ? I've been playing for a few months now (especially after my exams if you want to know the truth :P ) and as my commitment to the community is seemingly growing (beatmapping, modding...) I felt like I had to be known (and this sentence is way too long).

So here I am ! Nate (that's obviously a nickname :) ), 19 years old, and you might have guessed my nationality from the title of the topic. I mainly listen to Japanese music (yup, I am somewhat of an anime craver). And when I discovered the world of osu! that was like..."応援団 + PC = ...*faint*" So yeah, I can handle what resembles Ouendan's Hard mode, and I'm discovering the world of insanity :) (Which is actually easier with a keyboard...)

What's next ? I speak French (You don't say ? o_o), English (No really ? o_o) and Japanese if it's not a post about quantum mechanics or whatsoever :)

So I'm calling to you, otakus of the world \o/ : feel free to add me as a friend, ask me for a multiplayer game (as long as it's no harder than Hard) and please look forward to my first ever modding queue (which...highly depends on my motivation). So as they all say, よろしくお願いします :)
dNextGen
hmm interesting title,best intro i've read so far

welcome ~
Birdy
Welcome~
Aoriki
What an interesting intro you made there, Nate.

Welcome to the forums.
Irisu_old
Cool introduction lol. Welcome to osu and hope to play with you~
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Kinrinjin7
hi/Bienvenue
F m L_old
Welcome~!
Laharl

dNextGen wrote:

hmm interesting title,best intro i've read so far