forum

Suffering with slow maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nyxlucifer
Okay so I started playing osu some weeks back, I was doing okay around, but wasn't satisfied as I couldn't do SDVX songs as they were pretty fast, until I got masekara and stepmania skins, I got better and after two weeks I can do those, and moreover I can do 3-4* maps now,with exception of slow maps. And that worries me, as I sometimes wonder if I am just smashing? I assume that problem is that its hard for me to look at the bottom part of screen,I just look at top part and hit them after a bit of delay, and that's a problem for slow map as there are so many to hit, I always mess up and it sucks. I love a song named S.O.S sadly can't play it as its so slow
Anemic Witch
What scrollspeed do you use? If you use 30+ with stepmania skin I can only recommend to play more.
vSanguine
Just keep playing. Atm your playcount is too low for there to be a predominant problem with your skill. If you had, say 10,000 plays and couldn't do what you say then that would be a problem. Chill and keep playing and remember what rrtyui said, "Please enjoy game".