forum

Trying to improve stamina, please give tips and maps to do so!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kittyvomit
I'm currently trying to improve my stamina, I wanna know some strategies to do so and some maps that would help me do so. Please if you have any tips or maps that would help me train for better stamina, please tell me!
- euphoria -
in school now, can’t post a detailed reply but ice angel is really good for stamina practice. it’s 168bpm
Equbuxu
Retry as little as possible, play long stream maps (there are a lot of long Touhou stream maps)

you can also try maps from this thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/868720?start=6975697
Topic Starter
kittyvomit

m00m00c0W wrote:

in school now, can’t post a detailed reply but ice angel is really good for stamina practice. it’s 168bpm

I'll try that, ty!
Gopal12
Dragonforce Maps. Play them everyday.
- euphoria -
play maps that are 10-15bpm above your stamina comfort zone. for example i’m comfortable on 170bpm deathstreams, so im playing 185 bpm stamina heavy maps to practice.

if you play with your wrist rested on the table, try lifting it up slightly until it’s the same level as your fingers. this helps quite a bit with stamina.

otherwise, just play more burst heavy maps above your comfort zone, or play maps that have even ending bursts as those require more finger control than you think. for stamina intensive maps (not deathstreams, but really bursty with some streams and a lot of singletaps) i like doing ~30-40 bpm above my comfortable deathstreaming bpm, so for me i practice 200-210 bursts.
x Lony