1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Projects
posted
I'm currently looking for some Hard/Insane/Extra diff for this mapset so hope you guys will GD my mapset.
Hope you can check my mapset out. The map also have Background video owo

Link Map: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/927550#osu/1937307
posted
can i insane?
posted
i can do an extra
posted

Boomicle wrote:

can i insane?
You can do Insane
posted

NotABox wrote:

i can do an extra
You can do Extra
posted
Still open Guest Difficulty for Insane/Extra diff
posted

Boomicle wrote:

can i insane?
Yes, you can make an Insane difficulty

NotABox wrote:

i can do an extra
I can't wait to see your Extra difficulty, hope the star rating is not higher than 6.4*
posted
I see you requested on my queue for GD...

My queue is for mania mode only, did you want mania mode GD?
posted
i can do insane or extra
posted

Mystify wrote:

i can do insane or extra
Looking forward to see your diff
posted
I have a 6 star ready and someone else's insane if you'd like them, I gave up on making my own set
posted

Blitzifyyy wrote:

I have a 6 star ready and someone else's insane if you'd like them, I gave up on making my own set
Sure, you can send your diff to me and I'll check them out to see if they're good enough to be in my mapset.
posted
Still looking for Guest Difficulty for Insane/Extra diff tho.
posted

iPhong wrote:

Blitzifyyy wrote:

I have a 6 star ready and someone else's insane if you'd like them, I gave up on making my own set
Sure, you can send your diff to me and I'll check them out to see if they're good enough to be in my mapset.
sent via fourm pm
posted
can i do insane?
posted
I'd be able to do an extreme or extra diff if it's cool with you
posted
Can I make a Light Insane?
posted

nobreakfast wrote:

can i do insane?
Yes you can do Insane. I'm looking forward to see your diff
posted

Bubblekid wrote:

Can I make a Light Insane?
Yes, you can do Light Insane, I'm looking forward to see your diff
posted

mqno wrote:

I'd be able to do an extreme or extra diff if it's cool with you
I'm looking forward to see your diff
show more
Please sign in to reply.