forum

[osu!std] 2/10/19 ryu5150 - Louder than steel by ParkourWizard

posted
Total Posts

Should ryu5150 - Louder than steel by ParkourWizard be Loved?

Yes
89.12%
No
10.88%
Total votes: 441
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
ryu5150 - Louder than steel by ParkourWizard
Captain's Description (by BeasttrollMC):
If you're a big fan of spaced streams, you're going to love this one. ParkourWizard's take on Ryu-5150's "Louder than Steel" pushes players to the extreme on their spaced streaming abilities with a map that gets more difficult as you play. The streams are pretty comfortable for the most part, but the spacing gradually increases more and more as the map progresses, keeping players on their toes.

After clips from various players including Umbre, firebat92, and myself began surfacing, the map quickly gained traction and has garnered over 250 favorites now! Check out the map for yourself and vote for its spot in Project Loved.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/868442
weenus sucker
wow this map is incredible very awesome and fun to play i am definitely voting for this one!
Nitobliss
wow what a epic and cool map, Thank you ParkourWizard!!!
radar
awesome
Mayflower
Wasn’t this literally made to pp farm on relax servers?
Eaves
epical map very amazing streams!
Nitobliss

ThePython wrote:

Yes
Ykybfz

BTSfanatic72 wrote:

ThePython wrote:

Yes

I think what you really mean is very amazing streams
Nitobliss

Elias[me] wrote:

BTSfanatic72 wrote:

ThePython wrote:

Yes

I think what you really mean is very amazing streams

? It was literally made as a dt farm map for akatsuki relax
Midiru
Just why people are voting "No"? Map is literally full version, it's good, it's popular, it's finished. WHAT'S WRONG???
Mqte
good map it was epic
crypto
wow ok this is epic!!!
Aim Game
This is 100% epic
Axeslayer
ok this is epic

ThePython wrote:

It would be, except parky kept updating it every 3 weeks, removing all the scores on the map. If this gets loved, us users of the Akatsuki Relax server can finally get free 800pp scores in peace.
MrWhale787

DimaMyronets wrote:

Just why people are voting "No"? Map is literally full version, it's good, it's popular, it's finished. WHAT'S WRONG???

we want ranked.
weenus sucker

xX_MrWhale_Xx wrote:

DimaMyronets wrote:

we want ranked.

not happening because ranking process is a shithole for unknown mappers
Khrono691
i suck
MrWhale787

ParkourWizard wrote:

xX_MrWhale_Xx wrote:

DimaMyronets wrote:

we want ranked.

come on parkour. the only reason this wont get ranked is its sub 5 min and not a full diff spread. otherwise this should get ranked.
clayton

ParkourWizard wrote:

more often than not that's an attitude that indicates you simply haven't made a good effort. modding & ranking is a very social process that's naturally made easier by having connections within the community. everyone's got to start somewhere; don't give up too early!

to anyone who may be voting No because they wish to see this eventually ranked: please remember that the Loved status is NOT final, and should this be Loved, the mapper may contact me or Toy at any time to move it back to pending & pursue ranked status