forum

Skin for youtube

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Navi
This has been annoying me for ages now and thats, whats the perfect skin to watch.
whats the nice'est skin to look at?
I guess you can vote on it or just have your own personal opinion about it but I havnt got a clue.
silmarilen
everybody has their own favourite skin. there is no "best" skin to use for youtube, just use whatever you like most.
Hiyorin
I think it would be nice if you recorded the video with the skin you used during the actual play, it would give the viewer a more authentic experience and more reason to watch it on youtube. If we wanted to watch a replay with our own skin, we could just replay the ones on the scoreboard no? That is unless your youtube video includes a live replay of your hands I guess..
Topic Starter
Navi

FruitTingles wrote:

I think it would be nice if you recorded the video with the skin you used during the actual play, it would give the viewer a more authentic experience and more reason to watch it on youtube. If we wanted to watch a replay with our own skin, we could just replay the ones on the scoreboard no? That is unless your youtube video includes a live replay of your hands I guess..

Cheers for the feedback ill use the one I used then :)
thank you :3