forum

Kero Kero Bonito - Flamingo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
necrotrash
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sexta-feira, 8 de março de 2019 at 19:53:58

Artist: Kero Kero Bonito
Title: Flamingo
Tags: kkb chillhop
BPM: 178
Filesize: 8018kb
Play Time: 01:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Pink (WIP) (4,91 stars, 296 notes)
Download: Kero Kero Bonito - Flamingo
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First map i've made in a long time, and 4th i've ever made. It's still unfinished and i will gratefully accept any kind of modding, help or critic. Also i pretend mapping other difficulties such as Hard or Extra. But i don't know how to do other diffs besides those, so there won't be any other ones if i don't have any gds.

Hitsounding Needed

I really wanted to make the hitsounds once the map is ready, but i don't really know how to hitsound so... \_(ツ)_/

Ready For Mod

Changelog

Update 0.8:
Tweaked flow and slider spacing.

Update 0.7:
Preview song timed (i didn't know how to lol) and currently collabing with Yuyux.

Update 0.6:
The intro is even easier and i fixed New Combos... (i guess)

Update 0.5:
The intro is now easier with less jumps and closer spacing, retimed some Kiais, adjusted hitsound volume and removed the spinner at the beggining.

Update 0.4:
Finished Kiai and Slider Velocity timing, and tweaked more spacing patterns.

Update 0.3:
Removed Extra (placeholder) difficulty, tweaked spacing patterns, and Pink (WIP) difficulty is now 60% complete.

Update 0.2:
Added Extra (placeholder) difficulty and increased AR from 8,8 to 9 on Pink (WIP) difficulty.

Update 0.1:
Fixed some slider patterns, added tags and Pink (WIP) difficulty is now 40% complete.