forum

Hi? :/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hakito
Even though I always want to write an introduction whenever I see "Introductions", I actually hate writing introductions, mainly because it always sounds obnoxious or cliche, so here goes nothing. (Who actually reads this stuff anyway?)

My real name is not actually Hakito, but since I didn't chose my real name, I don't consider it to be valid, nor worth mentioning.
So call me Hakito, or Haki.
The name has absolutely no story behind it, and if "Hakito" is taken, I usually go by the name of HakitoJin.
--
I am an average osu! player, and I use mouse&keyboard, though at first I used only mouse. (I also tried using mouse&controller, and mouse&mouse, but neither worked the way I planned.)
--
As I consider that life is pointless, I only do things at my own pace, because if life becomes a bother, then it's not worth living.
--
I like rice...
--
My keyboard can type weird stuff: €®™ÝµÍő¶÷ץŠđĐLJ¦łŁßŻ‰©§ăîşţ⢰±·¬ (This kind of information is mere gap filler.)
--
I used to make pixel art in minecraft classic, but I gave up while working on a complicated 512x728 image, which would have taken about 55 hours to finish... (At my rate, that would have been 8 days.)
Either way, here is the pixel art I created before I tried doing 512x728, the size of this one is 381x362, and took about 7 hours: --
The sun is getting ready to rise while I am writing this, I can't care less, but seems like I have to delay my plans till tomorrow.
meiikyuu
hello :) welcome~
Aoriki
Welcome~
Kinrinjin7
Nice intro.
By the way, Hi
smoogipoo
Welcome! Add me if you want to play :D
Laharl
Heyho!
Birdy
Welcome~ Cool minecraft stuff by the way!
vizzy
Welcome to the community!
K a Y e
It's not that evident that you hate "Introductions" since you've written such a long one *3*
Anyway, welcome!
Topic Starter
Hakito

K a Y e wrote:

It's not that evident that you hate "Introductions" since you've written such a long one *3*
Anyway, welcome!
Lets just say that there is a sweet&bitter love between me and introductions. ´・ _・`
F m L_old
Welcome~!
Irisu_old
Hello and welcome~
Misao
woah nice minecraft pixel art thingy ._.
anyways welcome c:/