forum

[Archived] Tablet is auto-aiming for me

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alexbaws159
Problem details: Tablet auto-aim issue.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: Stable 20190207.2 (latest)

All in the title, I didn't change anything (probably the new update have done that) but now my cursor is just annoying by staying at the same place for a circle or I don't have any credit because its aiming for me. Please note that I didn't changed anything, not even my tablet drivers or Osu! parameters so at this point, I don't know what to do so I won't play this game until fix. Nothing is funny anymore, it makes me fail or takes all of the credits. Hope you guys have a solution or something.

Sorry if bad English, I am french Canadian.
Tobias Leander
Are you sure you didn't just enable the Auto Pilot mod?
Zain Sugieres
you mightve clicked ctrl+a by accident or you wanted to select all in the search bar which enables auto mod
okami-x
I had the same problem. It has something to do with the changes in the star rating of the latest update because the bug never happened again after the process finished. You just need to wait until the game tells you that the star rating check finished and restart your computer, that solved the problem for me.
Death

okami-x wrote:

I had the same problem. It has something to do with the changes in the star rating of the latest update because the bug never happened again after the process finished. You just need to wait until the game tells you that the star rating check finished and restart your computer, that solved the problem for me.
I highly doubt that was the cause of whatever issue you were experiencing. There is no reason that star rating changes would affect gameplay in any way, nor does anything of that sort appear to have changed with the last update.
okami-x

Death wrote:

okami-x wrote:

I highly doubt that was the cause of whatever issue you were experiencing. There is no reason that star rating changes would affect gameplay in any way, nor does anything of that sort appear to have changed with the last update.

I think you may have misunderstood what i wanted to say its not the star rating change itself. I believe playing a song while the background process that recalculates all the star rating of the maps you have installed hasn't finished is the cause. As i said earlier after this process finished it never happened again and restarting my computer fixed the problem.
Tobias Leander
You might have just put on auto pilot, or autoplay by mistake while pressing "ctrl-a" like Zain Sugieres mentioned, and when you restarted the game/computer it disabled the mod, only explanation i can come up with.
okami-x

Tobias Leander wrote:

You might have just put on auto pilot, or autoplay by mistake while pressing "ctrl-a" like Zain Sugieres mentioned, and when you restarted the game/computer it disabled the mod, only explanation i can come up with.

I did check and no mods were enabled and i also hit disable all just in case. I also made sure that i never pressed ctrl-a by keeping my hand far from my keyboard.
Topic Starter
alexbaws159
It has nothing to do with auto aim at 100% , I am not dumb. No mods are activated at all and it never occured before. It goes for a note but I know sometimes the movement isnt 100% mine and sometimes it is stuck behind and go back to where I put it. Note that I don't go too far from tablet area zone. It is something new and its now litteraly unplayable.
Kiciuk
Something like this?
Topic Starter
alexbaws159

Kiciuk wrote:

Something like this?

With my mouse which I suck alot, my movement sucks and still works because auto-aim is too strong, it seems stronger with mouse but its someway same thing with tablet. The problem is that with the tablet youre just mindfucked and everything goes bad because you dont know if youre doing well or not etc. New update have done this to me and I can't play this game anymore. Would love to do a video, but shadowplay doesnt work. Anyway I am sure you get the point, seriously, I just put my sensivity high and the cursor jumps anywhere so it can hit that note without I even try. Its not in autopilot or something and I swear theres no mod or something. Its new, I just started to play one week after my last session, the update broke my game.
Death
Whatever auto-aim thing you are referring to has never existed, nor has any recent osu! update added anything that would cause what you are describing.

Your most recent description of what is going on makes it even more difficult to understand what you are trying to say. It almost just sounds as though you are stuttering or lagging in some way, which would make more sense.
Topic Starter
alexbaws159

Death wrote:

Whatever auto-aim thing you are referring to has never existed, nor has any recent osu! update added anything that would cause what you are describing.

Your most recent description of what is going on makes it even more difficult to understand what you are trying to say. It almost just sounds as though you are stuttering or lagging in some way, which would make more sense.

I swear, add me on discord alexbaws159#7493 . I will record my gameplay and you will see. say it is you from the forum and I swear you need to see that.
Death
You can always just record a video and post it here if you want.
Topic Starter
alexbaws159

Death wrote:

You can always just record a video and post it here if you want.

Osu doesnt support shadowplay. Please. Take a look. But if it is that much needed. I will record and post a video. I just wanted to explain at same time than playing and I am not familiar at all with streaming softwares. I never did find a way to make it work even with tutorials :/.