levesterz
Aiseca
Dyson Spheres, you say?
abraker
I heard Dyson Spheres

TheLegendaryHD
dyson fan is basically a blades inside a fan but thats not the real problem

dyson sphere is a great ways to get a lot of energy from a stars
but unfortunately, humans currently only still at 0.7 kardashev scale which is the reason why i have crippling depression because i cannot witnesses those amazing things because i was born in the wrong generation

but still im glad with this generation because of
this
meme ayy lmao
abraker
Dyson spheres are not all too complicate if do a cloud of satellites instead. We just need to figure out a good way to beam down energy from space. The rest should be a matter of getting the satellites up there and their efficiency.
TheLegendaryHD
not really, yes it is possible but would require very advance technology to actually build one. to create a whole Dyson Sphere we need to actually need destroy nearly planets since making one would require so much space and mass. there are also complications such as gravity and solar radiation. A Dyson Swarm, a little bit easier to create would be a much better option, although still very very hard

and i think the major problems are, our technology is still not very advance and to build one we need lots of money and materials

bonus problem
lmao dont forget about earth prison, those junks materials that float around in space
abraker
I have no idea why one would prefer a dyson sphere over swarm. The swarm option will be significantly easier when we obtain tech enabling us to make von-neumann machines.
Topic Starter
Chadol
huh