forum

Disney's Wreck-it Ralph

posted
Total Posts
show more
synchronincity
I seriously need to watch this...
Too much crossovers. It's like Nutella for gamers :D (I think)
Vext_old
I will not watch it in a theater... Unless I get dragged to it by a girl which is a definite possibility. The day it hits stores though Ima be all over it.
theowest

The Wreck-It Ralph promo team is doing it right.
Azure_Kite
afhsodghafdabofb Holy fuck that is awesome
Vext_old
That's some good ass marketing.
Topic Starter
Quaraezha
Can I bring home the Arcade Machine?
ztrot
I bought my ticket already oh man this is gonna be great!

:EDIT IT WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MillhioreF
I am so watching this once the DVD comes out and I can watch a nice clean rip.
XPJ38
Holy shit, it has been released. I MUST watch this movie. Just awaiting the moment when there are less people queueing.
Dieathan
Ugh, It pains me to think that this won't be in theatres here till after Christmas.
Leonardo Mauro
I've got to see it when it comes to Brazil! :)
DerekMcD
I saw it at the movies today and it's fucking awesome"!!"
Aoriki
Seen it yesterday and forgot to post about it but......

Yeah, it was amazing.
Wardah Ahmar_old
Not only was the movie amazing but the music was amazing. I can't wait to see beatmaps of the songs.
Topic Starter
Quaraezha
Look who just joined the new Sega Racing game.

theowest
yeah sonic, what are you doing in a car?
Bass
Going fast.
Dieathan
Trying to make this fair for everyone else.
DerekMcD
I wish y'all can map this song from AKB48!
awp
Pretty certain I saw Sora at Tappers. Would have been disappointing if "Kingdom Hearts in movie form" didn't even have Kingdom Hearts in it.
Alex311360
Watched the movie yesterday, was the best movie I ever saw related to video games owo

End credits that were recorded with a iPhone or something (Quality is actually quiet good, non-potato like):

well at least the good animated part 8-)
theowest
you're spoiling it!
awp

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

Watched the movie yesterday, was the best movie I ever saw related to video games owo

End credits that were recorded with a iPhone or something (Quality is actually quiet good, non-potato like):

Vertical recording.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Alex311360

awp wrote:

sHaDoWsN1pEr13 wrote:

Vertical recording.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i know i'm soooooooorrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
rust45

Quaraezha wrote:

Look who just joined the new Sega Racing game.

Not available in your country. :(
theowest
The video? In which case you should use ProxyTube
awp
There's a wii game for Wreck it Ralph. It's terrible
theowest

holy shit.
ztrot
yeah but since when have games based of movies been good you would think a movie based off games made into a game would be good but it sffers the movie to game problem that all movies turned games have just like game turned movie usally sucks.
awp
apparently the game based on Tron Legacy was good. Like, almost Kingdom Hearts good.
Mercurial
It was not exhibited yet in Argentina.

Meh.
Elisha_old

awp wrote:

apparently the game based on Tron Legacy was good. Like, almost Kingdom Hearts good.
What? I heard the exact opposite. I heard it was a pointless, clunky game. Eh, I guess my source was invalid. Heh.
Elisha_old

Quaraezha wrote:

MAXIMUM BUMP YOU GUYS
TRAILER #2 IS OUT

They used...funkytown? :?
theowest

ztrot wrote:

yeah but since when have games based of movies been good you would think a movie based off games made into a game would be good but it sffers the movie to game problem that all movies turned games have just like game turned movie usally sucks.
Most movie games are decent for gamecube, GB(A), NES, SNES, etc. This is just shit.
awp
a friend decided to download the Wii version of the game (it's the same on all 3 platforms) and it took her about 90 minutes to run through it I think
ztrot
while you are entitled to your views I am as well and I dislike almost all movies turned video game it is just the way I see things.
awp
my concern is when that view turns into blanket prejudice. If you want to stay away from them that's fine (and probably a good idea, honestly) but having an opinion of something you haven't experienced (which occurs whenever hyperbole is used) is just, kind of...

kind of INTERNET
Azure_Kite
ztrot
see that is just when I knock someone's teeth out but love you azure~