Megpoid GUMI Skin [v1.0.3 - no longer being updated]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ruslya_old
good :)
ggsnipess
Me like :D.

Find it much more easier to last longer on hard maps XD.
SK Eternal
YES >////////<
Green Cup
GOOD!!!

:)
amuchii16
MOST AWESOME SKIN!I LOVE GUMI!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
mana vayne
gumi looked cute o///o
Come[Back]Home
Nice Skin
hyisz
Good Job Dude!
H_Hitachiin
CUTE! ;)
ShanaLouiseAria
I love this!! 8-)
Alpha Kitten
The Cursor is kind of hard to see :(
anyone can tell me what the font's name of the seletion-mod is?
thanks!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
N A T S U M I
Love the skin anyway ;)
Rolling Boy
Awesome Skin :3 But, the "fruit-Ryuuta" should be higher up. There should be a separation between light and fruit plate.

Dope
the CTB model's adorable
hitori kun
what a beautiful skin.. i love it.. :)
KonoseHaruka
Perfect *^*
Matsuuyo
cute.
2Spooky5U
You can never get enough Gumi.
Angelina doll

ankou wrote:

< about >
hi everyone~ i guess this is my debut in this forum (◡‿◡✿)
so basically i just got bored one day and decided to make a skin of my favorite VOCALOID, gumi.
this is my first skin, so i really have little idea about what i'm doing ;u;

< updates >
v1.0.1: yes, i'm updating already xD i realized that the spinner was too light and it'd be kind of hard to spin, so i made it darker.
feel free to DL the old version if you so desire, though. and i'm too lazy for changing the skin.ini so it'll still say v1.0 o3o~
v1.0.2: again, too lazy to change the skin name in the .ini file so it still says v1.0, but anyway. i just made the spinner a little more symmetrical~
v1.0.3: sorry to anyone who is probably annoyed at me for making minor changes xD but in this update i fixed a problem with the hitcircleselect file. (thank you TheNutritiousGuy for pointing that out!) i also realized that the catch the beat plate is too short. i'll be fixing that in update 1.1~

< general info >
- contains catch the beat character/plate
- transparent-ish hit circles
- four combo bursts
- pretty generic skin in general, but please enjoy~

screenshots:

< download >
v1.0 download
v1.0.1 download
v1.0.2 download
v1.0.3 download

please tell me if i made any mistakes/didn't skin something right/etc., and i'll update it as soon as possible! >u<
my name is hi

Angelina doll wrote:

ankou wrote:

< about >
hi everyone~ i guess this is my debut in this forum (◡‿◡✿)
so basically i just got bored one day and decided to make a skin of my favorite VOCALOID, gumi.
this is my first skin, so i really have little idea about what i'm doing ;u;

< updates >
v1.0.1: yes, i'm updating already xD i realized that the spinner was too light and it'd be kind of hard to spin, so i made it darker.
feel free to DL the old version if you so desire, though. and i'm too lazy for changing the skin.ini so it'll still say v1.0 o3o~
v1.0.2: again, too lazy to change the skin name in the .ini file so it still says v1.0, but anyway. i just made the spinner a little more symmetrical~
v1.0.3: sorry to anyone who is probably annoyed at me for making minor changes xD but in this update i fixed a problem with the hitcircleselect file. (thank you TheNutritiousGuy for pointing that out!) i also realized that the catch the beat plate is too short. i'll be fixing that in update 1.1~

< general info >
- contains catch the beat character/plate
- transparent-ish hit circles
- four combo bursts
- pretty generic skin in general, but please enjoy~

screenshots:

< download >
v1.0 download
v1.0.1 download
v1.0.2 download
v1.0.3 download

please tell me if i made any mistakes/didn't skin something right/etc., and i'll update it as soon as possible! >u<
Second account? What?
Why does the title say it won't be updated but you're saying you will?
What's going on? :?: :?: :?: