forum

[osu!std] [20k-60k | 1vs1] NNU Clans Tournament

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shymshym

Welcome to NNU's Tourney!
Let me start by introducing us. NNU Clan is an pretty new old school like European gaming clan, and we decided to advertize it by making a tourney!
To play in the tourney you don't need to join our clan, but we would be really happy to welcome you to our Clan (Clan links are on tourney discord server).
But why osu! tourney?
Our clan currently mainly bases on osu! players, and some of us have experience in them.

Info
This is first (and not last) edition of our tournament, Tourney is an osu!standard, 1v, score v2 tournament. Our elimination technique is pretty unique, and hard to be explained.
Rank limits are 20k-60k, You need to stay that rank until the qualifier match. There might be some exception if tournament host allows that.
Current player limit for qualifiers is 64, but We might make it bigger if we get a lot of players.
I forgot to add before that players from every part of the world can join our tournament (and Clan), but just so you remember We're all Europeans, and matches will be mostly played in European day hours.

Sign up by joining our discord, and sending sign up form that you can find on discord or in "Link" box.

Schedule
Start of registration - 28 January 2019
End of registration - 9 March 2019
Qualifier - 16 March 2019
Other stages every week (There might be exceptions!)
Tournament Staff
Hosts: Shymshym Checha
Refree's: Asasyn01 Clorox_1g TLQ_Yoshii
Mappoolers: P a t r i c k
Commentators: Orangebanana Kaeldori
Big thanks to our guests (and friends) Kaeldori and Yoshii who're outside of our Clan. ;)
Joining staff
Sadly in staff there are only our Clan's members.
But if you want to become refree, you can join our Clan and message Shymshym.
Prizes
First place - NNU's Tourney mousepad.
Second place - NNU's Tourney mousepad.
Third place - NNU's Tourney mousepad.
Hope to see you there! - Shymshym
(If there are any mistakes or any questions ask me (Shymshym/Shm#3344 on discord)
Jessechugaga
Kaeldori commentator omegalul
Kaeldori
mais wtf mange tes morts ????
-felicia
Spicy
-felicia
This is spicy you should join
Sawitar
I joining mans
GumTune
Discalate