Patchouli Knowledge skin [StD]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Luisina
Czekoladek2006
cool
Matt2e2
I feel like this style is overdone, it looks a lot like the majority of r/OsuSkins skins... And the ranking panel just doesn't match the theme of the back button / song selection in general.
LauchaFreeman
Bonita skin owo
Dreamcast
Nice job! It's very comfortable to play with
Pyjama Miko
Small misspelling in ranking screen. It's written "Perfomance" when it's spelled "Performance"
Otherwise cool skin, like it a lot
Topic Starter
Luisina

Matt2e2 wrote:

... And the ranking panel just doesn't match the theme of the back button / song selection in general.

It is intentional.

Pyjama Miko wrote:

Small misspelling in ranking screen. It's written "Perfomance" when it's spelled "Performance"

Fixed, thx!~
Leonardo9874
Voy a ver que tal, se ve buena la skin OwO
Meive
im not in the best skill to rate the skin in terms of gameplay, because i cant use it with hd, but in the theme/detail aspects, its pretty 1337 :fire:, and the mod icons, holy molly, kudos for that
Taktikal Geeze
The design is amazing imo, it's full of colour but it doesn't feel like things are out of place. It sticks to a colour pallet keeping a certain style while still feeling colourful. Everything is very polished but not clean, some people would think that's bad but I think it works well with all the colours. The only real problem I have with this skin is the Sliderball is very hard to see sometimes when playing. That, and the '100' acc circle doesn't really fit into the purple colour pallet, but I don't really think there's much you can do in that sence because you still need a '100' acc circle to be green so you can clearly understand it.

In short, Looks great and colourful but could use some changes to help gameplay
EasyModo
Not bad, i would make mods in the form of books, but it would hardly fit the theme of your skin :). And I also liked the implementation of using art in Ranking-S, A, B, C, D elements. Good cursor and gameplay, but really too transparent slider-b and also good sounds and spinner.
Mariano
Hermosa la skin Lui <3
Molletew
Quedó bella ♥
Hououin Kyouma
I love this, good job !!!
Rita Rossweisse
this is amazing!!
I CAN FC
mukyu
kkksts
I like this skin!!cool!