forum

[osu!mania] 1/13/19 Mitsuyoshi Takenobu no Otouto with Yukaina Koakuma-tachi - Koakuma no Wakuwaku D

posted
Total Posts

Should Mitsuyoshi Takenobu no Otouto with Yukaina Koakuma-tachi - Koakuma no Wakuwaku Dokodoko Yuuenchi by Daikyi be Loved?

Yes
88.00%
No
12.00%
Total votes: 50
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Mitsuyoshi Takenobu no Otouto with Yukaina Koakuma-tachi - Koakuma no Wakuwaku Dokodoko Yuuenchi by Daikyi
For our next pick, we bring in Daikyi and his chart for The Little Devil's Heart Pounding Amusement Park. The chart definitely lives up to its name, mimicking the build-up and sudden release of a rollercoaster starting with a slow section only to unleash 279BPM streams, and repeating this process four more times. This is accented with some nice usage of pitch relevance throughout both the fast streams and the breaks, which makes it feel rather satisfying to play, on top of the high-level streams making it great for competitive play, setting it up nicely for the Loved section.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/855924
Daikyi
I can't update metadata currently because osu is refusing to allow me to update the set (sent an e-mail to support already)

but also want to mention that this is a collab with https://osu.ppy.sh/users/1888043
Topic Starter
Toy

Daikyi wrote:

I can't update metadata currently because osu is refusing to allow me to update the set (sent an e-mail to support already)

Lemme look into it
Daikyi
Update, problem persists, even when I completely delete the map from my install, then download directly from osu and immediately just update the beatmap with 0 changes, the error comes up.

When quitting out of editor, the beatmap also has the "update to latest version" prompt for some reason after trying to submit