forum

[resolved] Song's groups

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Alfonse00
i know there is the fauvorite groups but it can be better if we can create groups of songs, to have a more easy way to find songs, because at least i cant remember all the song´s names, so if i can use groups it can be more easy, thank you if you are reading this :oops: .

:arrow: PD: it was something like create a player list for music but whit maps, whit a name created by the user and can add songs whit a new button whit personal list and there you can chose the list, oviusly to keep it in order there can have a limit of list.

PD2: i just tought it can be easy genre group like the one which you can chose to download a map, it can be in the game too, in the top the game has two buttons to chose an order, it can be add one more to chose genre.
Azure_Kite
So essentially what you're asking for is the ability to create "playlists" of beatmaps that you like to play or have a certain style?

I recall this getting requested multiple times in the past, but it's been denied as that's exactly what Favourites A and Favourites B is for. in my opinion, You shouldn't really even need two sets of favourite beatmaps. You either love them enough to play them regularly, or you don't.

That being said, sorting maps by online genre could be interesting.
Topic Starter
Alfonse00
i search but i dontsee this in another post but it can be, how i figured the list can be dificult and for mostly part of the people useless, but i have a lot of maps to play (over 1400 because i mix my list whit other list, so i have like 200 maps who i like too much), i add the genre filter request because it can be usefull for everyone, and i had this post already open when i thought that.
theowest

Azure_Kite wrote:

So essentially what you're asking for is the ability to create "playlists" of beatmaps that you like to play or have a certain style?

I recall this getting requested multiple times in the past, but it's been denied as that's exactly what Favourites A and Favourites B is for. in my opinion, You shouldn't really even need two sets of favourite beatmaps. You either love them enough to play them regularly, or you don't.

but first the genre system has to be changed.
Sakura

theowest wrote:

Azure_Kite wrote:

but first the genre system has to be changed.
Why is that?

@OP: You can group songs by making folders and then sorting by folder.
theowest
osu! doesn't give you much of an options to what the real genre really is.

So there's this: t/30253&start=0
and the fact that techno should be called electronic is just one example how the genre list is flawed.

Genres should be added in order of relevance in the beatmap listing. If there's more than five drum and bass maps, then there should be a drum and bass genre.