forum

Xierra's Arrival

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xierra
What's up guys? My name is Xierra, same ol' usual player from Jakarta, Indonesia. In Osu!, I'm a player which couldn't play till Insane, but at least I'm already pretty well at getting the beats. :D

I'm a fan (but not an otaku! :P ) of the Vocaloids, mostly Kagamine Rin & Len! I really liked those twins in every way (as twins, or as lovers don't matter). Not to forget Miku too. I play mostly Vocaloid and Japanese songs. I think it's much more emotional and catchy than what those popular club songs which is now a trend which, I don't like it very much. :x

To be honest, I'm a 15 year old boy, and I'm kinda shy to know that I may be a bit girly, am I? :oops:

The songs I like most are: Servant of Evil, World is Mine (Len's Version makes more sense!), Meltdown, End of Solitude, First Love, Rin Rin Signal, Kokoro, Proof of Life, Paper Plane, Colorful X Melody, Yellow, StargazeR, Look this way, Baby!, and many more! :D

Other than that, I also play Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd and Extend if you ask me. I must say it has lots of well-made PVs from popular and lesser songs which I admit, are all worthy to be popular.

Outside of all, I'm a TF2 player, training to be the best and a competitive newbie. You can meet me in Steam here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xierra/

Thanks to anyone reading this, I'll be happy to recieve any comments and I promise I'll be as positive as possible. ;)
Forgive me for being plain looking. I haven't set up my signature at this time. :D
Birdy
Welcome~
Aoriki
Welcome to the forums there, Xierra.
I also love the Kagamine twins too :> They're just so cute....
Feel free to add me if you like : D
ychao
Selamat datang!

Have fun and enjoy your stay at the forums.
Irisu_old
Hello~ I like vocaloid too (miku :3) Hope to play with you~
Kinrinjin7
Hi
Kanari
Halloww~
Welcome to the forums ^^
I love the Kagamine twins as well ~ >w<
fuyuko-chan
Hi Xierra and welcome to the forums!^^
I also love vocaloids (the twins are my favorite too).
Hope I can play against you someday :D
Tsukasa

Xierra wrote:

To be honest, I'm a 15 year old boy, and I'm kinda shy to know that I may be a bit girly, am I? :oops:
Not to worry. LOTS are like this
Topic Starter
Xierra
Hehe. Well I appreciate all your positive comments.
Well, looks like I'm not alone after all! :D
vizzy
Welcome to the community! :)
Papi Bear

Xierra wrote:

I'm kinda shy
Lol.. You've posted more intro than I..

Anyway, Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time! :D
K a Y e
Vocaloid Fevah ~>w</// uguu~
Welcome!
Tsukimi Luna
Another vocaloid fan owo
Are you by chance from vocaloidotaku.net???
And hi~ owo
Hiryuu_old
Welcome o/, hope you'll enjoy your stay here and make new friends :)