forum

[osu!std] 12/30/18 Scott Bradley - The Hollywood Bowl by IwanWenChoong

posted
Total Posts

Should Scott Bradley - The Hollywood Bowl by IwanWenChoong be Loved?

Yes
91.96%
No
8.04%
Total votes: 336
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Scott Bradley - The Hollywood Bowl by IwanWenChoong
Captain's Description (by fartownik):
Ever wanted to enjoy some great orchestral music while simultaneously watching a classic Tom & Jerry segment while simultaneously clicking circles to the beat? Look no further fam, we've got you. This map by IwanWenChoong is an experience unlike any other. The amount of work put by this man solely to time this piece can be counted in hours (contains 500+ unique timing sections with varying BPMs), not to mention mapping the entire 7-minute thing!

The map itself may not be the most technically correct, but you can clearly see the mapper put his heart and soul into it to express the symphony best they could. Surely one of the most unique beatmaps you will ever see in this game. Give it a try, you won't regret it!

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 7 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/849047
Leo Alvarez
OMG that epic
SirCormano
this is so GOOD OMFG
CODXYZXD
this MUST be loved
Astreachan
my childhood <3
-Flashlight-
of course the map is not polished, but i can see the ideas the mapper had when making this map; for the effort the mapper has put in this map, i vote yes. even though i think this should be saved for meme week
huu
Maps like this are exactly what the Loved category is designed for. Cool maps that are never going to get ranked ever. It's not so much how polished the map is but the very idea and execution that matters, and this map achieves that very well.

Pleasantly surprised at this map, really. Reminds me a lot of Steamed Hams, just on a much bigger scale (and this one even pre-dates Steamed Hams by 2 years!)
minatoaqua1
AFTER ALL THIS TIME, YES IT DESERVES LOVED
- Savery -
IT MUST BE LOVED
NO MATTER WHAT
iPhong
Congratulation for your first LOVED map!!!