Feel free to give feedback
Hope you gonna enjoy it.

//Its mostly 1920x1080 Resolution only :(\\
//Osu! Standard Game mode only\\

1. > INTERFACE

2. > PAUSE&FAIL

3. > GAMEPLAY

4. >DOWNLOAD
    Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iwc9972dtpXIyRx10aHp3jKF47-aGji9
FloatinSardines
I care mostly for gameplay here but nice job for the ui, pause screens and fail screens allthough i can mostly see beastrollMC's skin in the gameplay but really, it's a nice job
Choilicious
hitcircles arent the correct size (they are smaller than the actual hitbox of them)
Topic Starter
RhagnarrL

Choilicious wrote:

hitcircles arent the correct size (they are smaller than the actual hitbox of them)

Well when i play with it for me it seems fine .. i'm not saying that you are wrong since i'm not that experienced to know if it is incorrectly sized.. but thanks for the point out i'm gonna check it out :)

SimplyJay14 wrote:

care mostly for gameplay here but nice job for the ui, pause screens and fail screens allthough i can mostly see beastrollMC's skin in the gameplay but really, it's a nice job

Thanks you for the compliment but i'm not quite sure beastrollMC's gameplay is different it might have some resemblance with the hitcircle but i tryed to go for the very minimalist circle possible and once again thanks for the compliment it means a lot ;)