forum

[resolved] Timing Point Copies Will be crash.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xi Flashlight
Problem details:
When I copy timing point result will be crashed.
See this Error ↓

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Error
System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException (0x800401D0): 要求されたクリップボード操作に成功しませんでした。
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.ThrowIfFailed(Int32 hr)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.SetDataObject(Object data, Boolean copy, Int32 retryTimes, Int32 retryDelay)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Clipboard.SetData(String format, Object data)
場所 #=zPh8gYybbOzglyvemmlv0kg$Uv5UuzcjnqQ==.#=zhTS8Ij4=()
場所 #=zPh8gYybbOzglyvemmlv0kg$Uv5UuzcjnqQ==.#=zoMwiXAOImeEFvfY3nw==(Object #=z97cGCfE=, KeyEventArgs #=zr7QW2FA=)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyMessage(Message& m)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.ListView.WndProc(Message& m)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
場所 System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

osu! version: Stable 20181221.4 (latest)
Death
Kind of confused as to what you are trying to copy. The title says "Hit Circle copies" but your post says "timing points", which one is it?

Does this happen consistently or was this just a one time thing? If it just happened a single time, it was probably just some random fluke that can be ignored, especially considering I don't think I've ever seen anyone else post this specific error message.
Topic Starter
Xi Flashlight
Sorry, I meant Timing Point. It happens few times.
Usually works but that error is very annoying.

P.S: 要求されたクリップボード操作に成功しませんでした。 : clipboard action failed.
Death
Have you tried restarting your computer?

Do you have any other applications running in the background, possibly anything that would conflict with you pasting something? Open your task manager and close anything you don't need to have open for your computer to function properly. Apparently if you have some other task or program using/interfering with your clipboard, this exception can be thrown.

Do you have a keyboard that allows you to rebind some of your keys or perform special media functions on normal keys?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm assuming you are using some sort of IME to change your input language from Japanese to English or vice versa. Assuming that is the case, does this crash only occur if you have a specific language selected?
Topic Starter
Xi Flashlight
I thought It occurred by Roblox Studio. Thanks for helping.