forum

[resolved] Crash upon start

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Konomatari
So I just open up my osu as I am trying to skin and I want to see if my cursor is centred and I open up the game it crashes instantly I'm like eh maybe just a coincidence I open it again crashes again I open it once more and crashes again. Thanks for any help in advance

osu! version: Stable 20181212.2 (latest)
Nigrod
Can you show the runlog? It’s in your osu folder under “Logs”
Topic Starter
Konomatari
How do I do that
Death
I'd rather see crash logs than a runtime.log, but it won't hurt to post both of those things.

If an "oh no osu! Crashed" window pops up with a crying Pippi on it when you crash, please click on it to reveal the log and post it here. Otherwise, please follow this guide to get the crash log from your event viewer instead.

To post your runtime.log, either upload the file somewhere and post the download link, or just open it an any text editor (notepad will do) and copy+paste the contents of the file here.
Topic Starter
Konomatari
EDIT: I fixed the issue it was the folder I made in Skins it was causing it to crash I think because it had a -/ *Name* -\ in it
Death
Glad you were able to figure out the issue.

Might be nice to keep the error in the thread though, just in case anyone else has the same issue/error message and doesn't know how to fix it (though it's pretty easy to find a solution with a quick Google of the error).
Error
System.ArgumentException: Second path fragment must not be a drive or UNC name.