forum

[resolved] maps are gone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
uglytenshin
I logged in after a month or so of not playing and all of my skins and maps have disappeared, any reason why this might've happened?
Nigrod
Maybe you deleted them. Did you try pressing f5 in osu?
Topic Starter
uglytenshin

Nigrod wrote:

Maybe you deleted them. Did you try pressing f5 in osu?

yes I have tired and no I did not delete them, haven't touched osu in a month or so
I also got signed out and had to confirm my email again for some reason
Death
Open your osu! folder and just double check to make sure all of files you are missing are still in there. There is an "open osu! folder" button in the options menu, click on that.

It's possible to have two separate osu! installations on the same computer. If your files aren't in the one you opened from settings and you are absolutely certain you didn't delete anything, perhaps that is the reason.
Topic Starter
uglytenshin

Death wrote:

Open your osu! folder and just double check to make sure all of files you are missing are still in there. There is an "open osu! folder" button in the options menu, click on that.

It's possible to have two separate osu! installations on the same computer. If your files aren't in the one you opened from settings and you are absolutely certain you didn't delete anything, perhaps that is the reason.

yes the first thing I did was check the folders to see skins and songs, nothing but this https://gyazo.com/03b38864a6868f1b5497d4d4bdbf8f4a
I have looked on osu!lazer and I seem to have my songs on there but still not sure wtf is going on

on 2nd look I only have a handful of songs on lazer, most (80%) are gone

on 3rd look apparently I do have 2 osu!s and I have no idea how, thank you